Profile can be viewed by clicking on Journal icon () at the menu screen, and then the representation icon () at the Journal's navigation bar.
Profile includes two pages. The player can switch the view between them by clicking on the triangle button.
The first page shows the player's progress of play in Ranked and other game modes. In the Ranked (or Play Mode) section, it shows current rank of the player in both Standard and Wild format, and the Highest Rank Bonus chest. The button containing the chest is also accessible, which leads to the Ranked's Reward structure details. In the Game Modes section, it shows the player's highest win in Arena, current rating in Battlegrounds and Duels.
The second page shows the the player's current level and number of wins of each class they have played with. If any class has 500 wins or more, its icon will be animated. The player can also hover over the icon to see the next golden Basic card they are going to earn after leveling up, or the alternate hero they get after getting either 500 or 1000 wins if the class is at level max, 60.
- Patch 18.104.22.168314 (2021-06-16): Fixed bugs in Patch 22.214.171.124593 that:
- caused the Battlegrounds Rating to show as “0” when first opening the Player Profile.
- caused the Player Profile to show number of Battlegrounds first place finishes instead of Battlegrounds Top 4 finishes, as intended.
- Patch 126.96.36.199593 (2021-06-03): Updated the first page's interface.
- Patch 188.8.131.52662 (2021-03-25): All class' icons in second page are all animated instead of only classes with more than 500 wins' icons.
- Patch 184.108.40.206614 (2020-11-12): Added.