|Set:||One Night in Karazhan|
|Abilities:||Generate, Shuffle into deck, Start of Game|
|Tags:||Deck-related, In-deck effect, Random, Rarity-related, Triggered effect|
|Artist:||Joe Madureira & Grace Liu|
|Voice actor:||David Sobolov|
Start of Game: Add 5 extra Legendary minions to your deck.
He was super excited to acquire Gorehowl at a garage sale! Then super disappointed to find out it was a foam reproduction.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Prince Malchezaar||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- At the start of the game, if the player has Prince Malchezaar in their deck, he will add 5 random collectible legendary cards to the player's deck. While the selection is random, only cards suitable for the player's class will be chosen, and he will not cause there to be more than 1 copy of any given legendary in the deck, thus abiding by the game's regular deck-building rules.
- This card's effect activates at the start of the game. It is not necessary to draw or play the card to activate its effect, only to have it included in the deck.
- The effect activates after the mulligan. This means the cards generated will not be included in the mulligan, but may be drawn at the start of the first turn.
- Prince Malchezaar's effect is comparable, but very dissimilar, to that of Golden Monkey, which, in contrast, allows for duplicate copies as well as legendary cards from other classes.
- If you somehow start the game with multiple Prince Malchezaars (such as in the Arena or a Tavern Brawl), each of them will have their expected effect, shuffling five Legendary minions into the deck per Malchezaar. However, only one animation is played of Prince Malchezaar shuffling five cards into the deck. As with a single Malchezaar, each card added will be unique to the deck, with no duplicates.
- Prince Malchezaar will shuffle in cards after other Start of Game effects activate. In case of Baku the Mooneater, you will obtain an upgraded Hero Power even if Prince Malchezaar shuffles in an ineligible card.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Despite not having the ability to select what you receive, Malchezaar fills your deck with five extra Legendary minions, meaning that this card excels in slow games, where the extra minions are not only an extra threat to the other player, but an excellent delay for Fatigue.
- Cards like Barnes work well with Malchezaar as some Legendary minions rely on their effects rather than their stats.
- Most Legendary minions have high mana costs. This improves the chances of winning Jousts. It also favors a long game and makes your deck weaker to Aggro deck archetypes, so be sure to include ways to deal with early threats in your deck. Global removal such as Consecration, Holy Nova, Lightbomb, Twisting Nether, Fan of Knives / Blade Flurry, or Arcane Explosion/Blizzard/Flamestrike can be particularly useful in clearing the board and getting card advantage to set up for Malchezaar's "finds".
- Prince Malchezaar himself has good stats, providing a 5/6 body for 5 mana. His ability only triggers at the beginning of a game, so after the game begins, he is functionally equivalent to a Pit Fighter - a creature without text or abilities. Unlike Pit Fighter though, Prince Malchezaar is a demon, which gives him a slight edge in warlock decks that rely on demon synergy,
- Healing can help you survive long enough to utilize both Malchezaar and his RNG drops. For this reason, cards like Reno Jackson, Antique Healbot, or Tournament Medic, or playing the Priest class, all represent synergies tilting the game towards later rounds and maximizing the potential chance to utilize the Legendaries you draw. Taunt is also useful.
- Malchezaar's "legions" are almost always powerful, but beware of cards like Nat, the Darkfisher or Millhouse Manastorm. Nat won't usually do you much good unless you're already playing Vanish Rogue, and Millhouse's Battlecry will lose you the game if your opponent has a few strong spells in hand.
- Note that even though Prince Malchezaar works to delay fatigue, one should know that getting random Legendaries from Prince Malchezaar may serve to dilute your deck rather than aid it, without further assistance from other cards.
Generated minions[edit | edit source]
The following table lists all collectible legendary minions currently available in Standard format, representing the range of cards that can be generated by Prince Malchezaar. For Wild format lists, see Legendary card list/Wild format.
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
|Reliquary of Souls||Legendary||Minion||General||Priest||1||1||3||Lifesteal|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Reliquary Prime' into your deck.
|Astromancer Solarian||Legendary||Minion||General||Mage||2||3||2||Spell Damage +1|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Solarian Prime' into your deck.
|Bloodmage Thalnos||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||2||1||1||Spell Damage +1. Deathrattle: Draw a card.|
|E.T.C., God of Metal||Legendary||Minion||General||Warrior||2||1||4||After a friendly Rush minion attacks, deal 2 damage to the enemy hero.|
|Firemancer Flurgl||Legendary||Minion||Murloc||Shaman||2||2||3||After you play a Murloc, deal 1 damage to all enemies.|
|Kanrethad Ebonlocke||Legendary||Minion||General||Warlock||2||3||2||Your Demons cost (1) less.|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Kanrethad Prime' into your deck.
|Kor'vas Bloodthorn||Legendary||Minion||General||Demon Hunter||2||2||2||Charge, Lifesteal|
After you play a card with Outcast, return this to your hand.
|Murgur Murgurgle||Legendary||Minion||Murloc||Paladin||2||2||1||Divine Shield|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Murgurgle Prime' into your deck.
|Serena Bloodfeather||Legendary||Minion||General||Priest||2||1||1||Battlecry: Choose an enemy minion. Steal Attack and Health from it until this has more.|
|Shadowjeweler Hanar||Legendary||Minion||General||Rogue||2||1||4||After you play a Secret, Discover a Secret from a different class.|
|Tenwu of the Red Smoke||Legendary||Minion||General||Rogue||2||3||2||Battlecry: Return a friendly minion to your hand. It costs (1) this turn.|
|Vanessa VanCleef||Legendary||Minion||General||Rogue||2||2||3||Combo: Add a copy of the last card your opponent played to your hand.|
|Ace Hunter Kreen||Legendary||Minion||General||3||2||4||Your other characters are Immune while attacking.|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Akama Prime' into your deck.
|Archdruid Naralex||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||3||3||3||Dormant for 2 turns. While Dormant, add a Dream card to your hand at the end of your turn.|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Msshi'fn Prime' into your deck.
|Brightwing||Legendary||Minion||Dragon||Any||3||3||2||Battlecry: Add a random Legendary minion to your hand.|
|Grand Totem Eys'or||Legendary||Minion||Totem||Shaman||3||0||4||At the end of your turn, give +1/+1 to all other Totems in your hand, deck and battlefield.|
|Guff Runetotem||Legendary||Minion||General||Druid||3||2||4||After you cast a Nature spell, give another friendly minion +2/+2.|
|Instructor Fireheart||Legendary||Minion||General||Shaman||3||3||3||Battlecry: Discover a spell that costs (1) or more. If you play it this turn, repeat this effect.|
|King Mukla||Legendary||Minion||Beast||Any||3||5||5||Battlecry: Give your opponent 2 Bananas.|
|Lady Vashj||Legendary||Minion||General||Shaman||3||4||3||Spell Damage +1|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Vashj Prime' into your deck.
|Lord Barov||Legendary||Minion||General||3||3||2||Battlecry: Set the Health of all other minions to 1.|
Deathrattle: Deal 1 damage to all minions.
|Mankrik||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||3||3||4||Battlecry: Help Mankrik find his wife! She was last seen somewhere in your deck.|
|Mindrender Illucia||Legendary||Minion||General||Priest||3||1||3||Battlecry: Swap hands and decks with your opponent until your next turn.|
|Professor Slate||Legendary||Minion||General||Hunter||3||3||4||Your spells are Poisonous.|
After a friendly minion attacks and survives, give it +1/+1.
|Shan'do Wildclaw||Legendary||Minion||General||3||3||3||Choose One - Give Beasts in your deck +1/+1; or Transform into a copy of a friendly Beast.|
|Speaker Gidra||Legendary||Minion||General||3||1||4||Rush, Windfury|
Spellburst: Gain Attack and Health equal to the spell's Cost.
|Tamsin Roame||Legendary||Minion||General||Warlock||3||1||3||Whenever you cast a Shadow spell that costs (1) or more, add a copy to your hand that costs (0).|
|Tavish Stormpike||Legendary||Minion||General||Hunter||3||2||5||After a friendly Beast attacks, summon a Beast from your deck that costs (1) less.|
|Teron Gorefiend||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||3||3||4||Battlecry: Destroy all other friendly minions.|
Deathrattle: Resummon them with +1/+1.
|Zixor, Apex Predator||Legendary||Minion||Beast||Hunter||3||2||4||Rush|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Zixor Prime' into your deck.
|Apothecary Helbrim||Legendary||Minion||General||Rogue||4||3||2||Battlecry and Deathrattle: Add a random Poison to your hand.|
|Baron Rivendare||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||4||1||7||Your minions trigger their Deathrattles twice.|
Frenzy: Deal damage equal to this minion's Attack to all enemy minions.
|Bru'kan||Legendary||Minion||General||Shaman||4||5||4||Nature Spell Damage +3|
|Cariel Roame||Legendary||Minion||General||Paladin||4||4||3||Rush, Divine Shield|
Whenever this attacks, reduce the Cost of Holy spells in your hand by (1).
|Disciplinarian Gandling||Legendary||Minion||General||4||3||6||After you play a minion, destroy it and summon a 4/4 Failed Student.|
Your Lifesteal damages the enemy hero instead of healing you.
Deathrattle: Summon a 4/2 Forsaken Lilian that attacks a random enemy.
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Kargath Prime' into your deck.
|Kayn Sunfury||Legendary||Minion||General||Demon Hunter||4||3||4||Charge|
All friendly attacks ignore Taunt.
|Kazakus, Golem Shaper||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||4||3||3||Battlecry: If your deck has no 4-Cost cards, build a custom Golem.|
|Kiri, Chosen of Elune||Legendary||Minion||General||Druid||4||2||2||Battlecry: Add a Solar Eclipse and Lunar Eclipse to your hand.|
|Kurtrus Ashfallen||Legendary||Minion||General||Demon Hunter||4||3||4||Battlecry: Attack the left and right-most enemy minions. Outcast: Immune this turn.|
|Magtheridon||Legendary||Minion||Demon||Any||4||12||12||Dormant. Battlecry: Summon three 1/3 enemy Warders. When they die, destroy all minions and awaken.|
|Maiev Shadowsong||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||4||4||3||Battlecry: Choose a minion. It goes Dormant for 2 turns.|
|Plaguemaw the Rotting||Legendary||Minion||Quilboar||Druid||4||3||4||After a friendly minion with Taunt dies, summon a new copy of it without Taunt.|
|Scabbs Cutterbutter||Legendary||Minion||General||Rogue||4||3||3||Combo: The next two cards you play this turn cost (3) less.|
|Star Student Stelina||Legendary||Minion||General||Demon Hunter||4||4||3||Outcast: Look at 3 cards in your opponent's hand. Shuffle one of them into their deck.|
|The Nameless One||Legendary||Minion||General||Priest||4||4||4||Battlecry: Choose a minion. Become a 4/4 copy of it, then Silence it.|
|Varden Dawngrasp||Legendary||Minion||General||Mage||4||3||3||Battlecry: Freeze all enemy minions. If any are already Frozen, deal 4 damage to them instead.|
|Xyrella||Legendary||Minion||General||Priest||4||4||4||Battlecry: If you've restored Health this turn, deal that much damage to all enemy minions.|
|Aegwynn, the Guardian||Legendary||Minion||General||Mage||5||5||5||Spell Damage +2|
Deathrattle: The next minion you draw inherits these powers.
|Al'ar||Legendary||Minion||Elemental||Any||5||7||3||Deathrattle: Summon a 0/3 Ashes of Al'ar that resurrects this minion on your next turn.|
|Barak Kodobane||Legendary||Minion||General||Hunter||5||3||5||Battlecry: Draw a 1, 2, and 3-Cost spell.|
|Cannonmaster Smythe||Legendary||Minion||General||Paladin||5||4||4||Battlecry: Transform your Secrets into 3/3 Soldiers. They transform back when they die.|
|Dark Inquisitor Xanesh||Legendary||Minion||General||Priest||5||3||5||Battlecry: Reduce the Cost of all Corrupt and Corrupted cards in your hand and deck by (2).|
Whenever this attacks, give your weapon +1/+1.
|Envoy Rustwix||Legendary||Minion||Demon||Warlock||5||5||4||Deathrattle: Shuffle 3 random Prime Legendary minions into your deck.|
Deathrattle: Give a random friendly minion "Deathrattle: Summon Greybough."
|Headmaster Kel'Thuzad||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||5||4||6||Spellburst: If the spell destroys any minions, summon them.|
|High Abbess Alura||Legendary||Minion||General||5||3||6||Spellburst: Cast a spell from your deck (targets this if possible).|
|Inara Stormcrash||Legendary||Minion||General||Shaman||5||4||5||On your turn, your hero has +2 Attack and Windfury|
|Keywarden Ivory||Legendary||Minion||General||5||4||5||Battlecry: Discover a Dual Class spell from any class. Spellburst: Get another copy.|
|Lorekeeper Polkelt||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||5||4||5||Battlecry: Reorder your deck from the highest Cost card to the lowest Cost card.|
|Lothraxion the Redeemed||Legendary||Minion||Demon||Paladin||5||5||5||Battlecry: For the rest of the game, after you summon a Silver Hand Recruit, give it Divine Shield.|
|Moonfang||Legendary||Minion||Beast||Any||5||6||3||Can only take 1 damage at a time.|
|Mozaki, Master Duelist||Legendary||Minion||General||Mage||5||3||8||After you cast a spell, gain Spell Damage +1.|
|Neeru Fireblade||Legendary||Minion||General||Warlock||5||5||5||Battlecry: If your deck is empty, open a portal that fills your board with 3/2 Imps each turn.|
|Overlord Runthak||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||5||3||6||Rush. Whenever this attacks, give +1/+1 to all minions in your hand.|
|Ras Frostwhisper||Legendary||Minion||General||5||3||6||At the end of your turn, deal 1 damage to all enemies (improved by Spell Damage).|
|Ringmaster Whatley||Legendary||Minion||General||Warrior||5||3||5||Battlecry: Draw a Mech, Dragon, and Pirate.|
|Shadow Hunter Vol'jin||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||5||3||6||Battlecry: Choose a minion. Swap it with a random one in its owner's hand.|
|Taelan Fordring||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||5||3||3||Taunt, Divine Shield|
Deathrattle: Draw your highest-Cost minion.
|Vectus||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||5||4||4||Battlecry: Summon two 1/1 Whelps. Each gains a Deathrattle from your minions that died this game.|
|Zai, the Incredible||Legendary||Minion||General||Demon Hunter||5||5||3||Battlecry: Copy the left- and right-most cards in your hand.|
|Cairne Bloodhoof||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||6||5||5||Deathrattle: Summon a 5/5 Baine Bloodhoof.|
|Forest Warden Omu||Legendary||Minion||General||Druid||6||5||4||Spellburst: Refresh your Mana Crystals.|
|Grand Empress Shek'zara||Legendary||Minion||General||Rogue||6||5||7||Battlecry: Discover a card in your deck and draw all copies of it.|
|High Inquisitor Whitemane||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||6||5||7||Battlecry: Summon all friendly minions that died this turn.|
|Jandice Barov||Legendary||Minion||General||6||2||1||Battlecry: Summon two random 5-Cost minions. Secretly pick one that dies when it takes damage.|
|Keli'dan the Breaker||Legendary||Minion||General||Warlock||6||3||3||Battlecry: Destroy a minion. If drawn this turn, instead destroy all minions except this one.|
|Kresh, Lord of Turtling||Legendary||Minion||Beast||Warrior||6||3||9||Frenzy: Gain 8 Armor.|
Deathrattle: Equip a 2/5 Turtle Spike.
|Lady Anacondra||Legendary||Minion||General||Druid||6||3||7||Your Nature spells cost (2) less.|
|Maxima Blastenheimer||Legendary||Minion||General||Hunter||6||4||4||Battlecry: Summon a minion from your deck. It attacks the enemy hero, then dies.|
|Sayge, Seer of Darkmoon||Legendary||Minion||General||Mage||6||5||5||Battlecry: Draw 1 card.|
(Upgraded for each friendly Secret that has triggered this game!)
|The Lurker Below||Legendary||Minion||Beast||Shaman||6||6||5||Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to an enemy minion. If it dies, repeat on one of its neighbors.|
|Tickatus||Legendary||Minion||Demon||Warlock||6||8||8||Battlecry: Remove the top 5 cards from your deck. Corrupt: Your opponent's deck instead.|
|Baron Geddon||Legendary||Minion||Elemental||Any||7||7||7||At the end of your turn, deal 2 damage to ALL other characters.|
|Death Speaker Blackthorn||Legendary||Minion||Quilboar||Demon Hunter||7||3||6||Battlecry: Summon 3 Deathrattle minions that cost (5) or less from your deck.|
|Kael'thas Sunstrider||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||7||4||7||Every third spell you cast each turn costs (1).|
|Kargal Battlescar||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||7||5||5||Battlecry: Summon a 5/5 Lookout for each Watch Post you've summoned this game.|
|Keymaster Alabaster||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||7||6||8||Whenever your opponent draws a card, add a copy to your hand that costs (1).|
|Lady Liadrin||Legendary||Minion||General||Paladin||7||4||6||Battlecry: Add a copy of each spell you cast on friendly characters this game to your hand.|
|Mutanus the Devourer||Legendary||Minion||Murloc||Any||7||4||4||Battlecry: Eat a minion in your opponent's hand. Gain its stats.|
|Nozdormu the Eternal||Legendary||Minion||Dragon||Any||7||8||8||Start of Game: If this is in BOTH players' decks, turns are only 15 seconds long.|
|Overlord Saurfang||Legendary||Minion||General||Warrior||7||5||4||Battlecry: Resurrect 2 friendly Frenzy minions. Deal 1 damage to all other minions.|
|Silas Darkmoon||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||7||4||4||Battlecry: Choose a direction to rotate all minions.|
|Soulciologist Malicia||Legendary||Minion||General||7||5||5||Battlecry: For each Soul Fragment in your deck, summon a 3/3 Soul with Rush.|
|Tak Nozwhisker||Legendary||Minion||General||Rogue||7||6||6||Whenever you shuffle a card into your deck, add a copy to your hand.|
|Al'Akir the Windlord||Legendary||Minion||Elemental||Shaman||8||3||6||Charge, Divine Shield, Taunt, Windfury|
|Archwitch Willow||Legendary||Minion||General||Warlock||8||5||5||Battlecry: Summon a random Demon from your hand and deck.|
|Beastmaster Leoroxx||Legendary||Minion||General||Hunter||8||5||5||Battlecry: Summon 3 Beasts from your hand.|
|Cenarius||Legendary||Minion||General||Druid||8||5||8||Choose One - Give your other minions +2/+2; or Summon two 2/2 Treants with Taunt.|
|G'huun the Blood God||Legendary||Minion||General||Priest||8||8||8||Battlecry: Draw 2 cards. They cost Health instead of Mana.|
Has +6 Attack while damaged.
|Gruul||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||8||7||7||At the end of each turn, gain +1/+1 .|
|High Exarch Yrel||Legendary||Minion||General||Paladin||8||7||5||Battlecry: If your deck has no Neutral cards, gain Rush, Lifesteal, Taunt, and Divine Shield.|
|Natalie Seline||Legendary||Minion||General||Priest||8||8||1||Battlecry: Destroy a minion and gain its Health.|
|Tirion Fordring||Legendary||Minion||General||Paladin||8||6||6||Divine Shield. Taunt. Deathrattle: Equip a 5/3 Ashbringer.|
|Turalyon, the Tenured||Legendary||Minion||General||Paladin||8||3||12||Rush. Whenever this attacks a minion, set the defender's Attack and Health to 3.|
|Alexstrasza||Legendary||Minion||Dragon||Any||9||8||8||Battlecry: Set a hero's remaining Health to 15.|
|Alexstrasza the Life-Binder||Legendary||Minion||Dragon||Any||9||8||8||Battlecry: Choose a character. If it's friendly, Restore 8 Health. If it's an enemy, deal 8 damage.|
|Malygos the Spellweaver||Legendary||Minion||Dragon||Any||9||4||12||Battlecry: Draw spells until your hand is full.|
|N'Zoth, God of the Deep||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||9||5||7||Battlecry: Resurrect a friendly minion of each minion type.|
|Onyxia the Broodmother||Legendary||Minion||Dragon||Any||9||8||8||At the end of each turn, fill your board with 1/1 Whelps.|
|Rattlegore||Legendary||Minion||General||Warrior||9||9||9||Deathrattle: Resummon this with -1/-1.|
|Ysera the Dreamer||Legendary||Minion||Dragon||Any||9||4||12||Battlecry: Add one of each Dream card to your hand.|
|Ysiel Windsinger||Legendary||Minion||General||Druid||9||5||5||Your spells cost (1).|
|C'Thun, the Shattered||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||10||6||6||Start of Game: Break into pieces. Battlecry: Deal 30 damage randomly split among all enemies.|
|Deathwing the Destroyer||Legendary||Minion||Dragon||Any||10||12||12||Battlecry: Destroy all other minions. Discard a card for each destroyed.|
|Mordresh Fire Eye||Legendary||Minion||General||Mage||10||10||10||Battlecry: If you've dealt 10 damage with your Hero Power this game, deal 10 damage to all enemies.|
|Y'Shaarj, the Defiler||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||10||10||10||Battlecry: Add a copy of each Corrupted card you've played this game to your hand. They cost (0) this turn.|
|Yogg-Saron, Master of Fate||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||10||7||5||Battlecry: If you've cast 10 spells this game, spin the Wheel of Yogg-Saron.|
|Showing all 127 cards|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- ▶️Simple fool.
- ▶️<death sound>
Lore[edit | edit source]
In World of Warcraft[edit | edit source]
- "You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions I command!"
- Prince Malchezaar is a raid boss located at the very top of Karazhan. He can be encountered after the Chess event and controls all of the trash between the Game Room and Netherspace.
- Little is known about Malchezaar, except that he is a man'ari eredar, he claims to be a prince, and he is a member of the Burning Legion. It is unknown how or when he arrived at Karazhan or what his purpose there is. He apparently arrived while some agents of the Violet Eye were still alive inside Karazhan, notably Keanna. It was likely shortly before Karazhan was sealed, as the Violet Eye were aware of Keanna's death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's flavor text references Gorehowl's appearance as an item in World of Warcraft, where it is obtainable as a drop from Prince Malchezaar in his appearance as a boss in Karazhan. There is no known lore explanation for how Gorehowl came into his possession, although it has been theorized by some players that Malchezaar obtained it from an alternate universe, as his quotes boast that he has access to "all realities, all dimensions". Gorehowl's flavor text references this: Grommash Hellscream's famous axe. Somehow this ended up in Prince Malchezaar's possession. Quite the mystery!
- Prince Malchezaar is envious of Lord Jaraxxus, for no other reason than the latter being invited to Medivh's parties at Karazhan, as well as being furious at Medivh for refusing to invite him. This is regardless of the fact that he is banned from Karazhan for good reason: the last time he attended a party, he destroyed the tower's library.
- This jealousy is displayed in the One Night in Karazhan adventure, in which Malchezaar assaults Medivh for refusing to invite him to the party, only to be defeated and sent back to his home realm. However, before he is forced through the portal, he grabs onto Medivh, taking the guardian with him and ultimately causing the events of the adventure.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199662 (2021-03-25): Fixed a Duels bug where Prince Malchezaar’s start of game effect would not activate if Prince Malchezaar was drawn from Small Pouches.
- Patch 188.8.131.5266 (2018-04-10): (Undocumented) Now reads: Start of Game: Add 5 extra Legendary minions to your deck. (previously: When the game starts, add 5 extra Legendary minions to your deck.).
- Patch 184.108.40.20632 (2017-06-13): Once again announces his arrival.
- Patch 220.127.116.1121 (2016-08-09): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone reveal event at Team Inven. (2016-08-01).
- Yong Woo on Twitter. (2016-08-03).
- https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/50xfzo/double_malchezaar_in_arena/ Tested in Patch 18.104.22.16821 (ONiK patch)