Practice mode is one of the four game modes offered in Hearthstone.
In this mode, players can hone their abilities and test out new deck ideas against A.I. opponents of basic or expert skill levels, and unlock new playable heroes in the process. Expert skill setting is only available after all the heroes are unlocked.
Heroes may only level until 10 in this mode.
- Coin toss determines who plays first. The loser gets to draw an extra card.
- Players may then choose which of the drawn cards they wish to keep. A green outline indicates a confirmation, while a red "X" will be placed over those needing to be replaced.
- Draw replacements and/or confirm to start the match.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 18.104.22.16897) Practice Mode is now entered through the Solo Adventures button on the main menu.; The AI in Practice Mode is now better at Hearthstone.
- (Patch 22.214.171.12414) Reconnect functionality has been enabled for Practice Mode.
| Game modes|
Goblins vs Gnomes ● The Grand Tournament ● Whispers of the Old Gods ● Mean Streets of Gadgetzan ● Journey to Un'Goro ● Knights of the Frozen Throne ● Kobolds & Catacombs ● The Witchwood ● The Boomsday Project ● Rastakhan's Rumble ● Rise of Shadows