|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Copy, Discover, Summon|
Mostly used for party tricks, to be honest.
How to get
|Power of Creation||400||100|
|Golden Power of Creation||1600||400|
When selecting a minion to summon, it would generally be best to select a minion based on stats, Deathrattle or persistent effects. Minions with a powerful Battlecry will be meaningless, as those Battlecries will not trigger. Conversely, a minion with a negative Battlecry but high stats (such as Damaged Stegotron) can often be a strong choice for that same reason.
- For Wild format listings, see Power of Creation/Wild format
Before the rotation of Damaged Stegotron into Wild format in the Year of the Phoenix, it was the most popular pick when offered, providing two 5/12 Taunts without the detrimental self-damaging Battlecry.
Other solid choices remaining in Standard include:
- Argent Commander and Reckless Rocketeer for offensive options with Charge
- Sunwalker, Violet Warden, and Smug Senior for defensive options
- Cairne Bloodhoof for sticky board presence
- Boulderfist Ogre for raw stats
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
|Battleground Battlemaster||Common||General||Any||6||5||5||Adjacent minions|
|Lady Prestor||Legendary||General||Any||6||6||7||Battlecry: Transform minions|
in your deck into random
Dragons. (They keep their
original stats and Cost.)
|Showing all 2 cards|
- This card's art depicts Khadgar.