|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
Tastes like Baaaaananas.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be generated by the following card.
- As stated in the card text, this Secret does not activate until after the minion has been summoned, including the activation of any Battlecries.
- , , , and Potion of Polymorph all trigger in order of play.
- Potion of Polymorph will not trigger if the minion is mortally wounded (such as by Snipe) or pending destroy (such as by Sacred Trial).
- Sacred Trial, Mirror Entity, Snipe and Repentance will all trigger after Potion of Polymorph, and will copy/effect the sheep, not the original minion. (After Summon triggers, like , will also trigger for the sheep.)
- will copy the Sheep spawned off of Potion of Polymorph as the last played minion.
- Before Patch 7.1, After Play/After Summon triggers (, , etc) did not trigger on the Sheep created by Potion of Polymorph.
- Before Patch 7.1, Potion of Polymorph could trigger on pending destroy minions. For example, if you played then Potion of Polymorph, the pending destroy minion would be transformed into a Sheep, wasting the effect of Sacred Trial. As a negative conditional effect, Potion of Polymorph should decide not to trigger in such a circumstance (similar to .)
Potion of Polymorph is best played when you expect your opponent to try to play a big minion such as or . However, if the card was created via , your opponent can check the game history and see how the Secret was made - thus enabling them to toss out a worthless minion to bait it out. Moreso, it has the same cost as , which veteran players will usually follow the same strategy; play a low cost minion they can deal with and waste your Secret. In this same respect, some players may fall victim to the idea of using Mirror Entity against you, such as playing to guarantee an activation via your duplicate at the start of your turn - making the Doomsayer turn into a worthless 1/1 Sheep that can be easily pinged away.