"Playerbound" is an unofficial term used to refer to cards that have effects that are bound to the player. This ability is similar to the aura-generation effect associated with the ability keyword "Passive", but without using the actual keyword "Passive" in the card text.
While no official keyword is used to denote the ability, a text mentioning "this game" is found on all of the cards.
- Playerbound cards affect what happens during the game after they've been played.
- Playerbound cards are attached to the player, and they do not lose their effect if the hero is replaced with another hero.
- Playerbound cards have their effect via a specific enchantment.
- Game-related cards are similar to Playerbound, but practically the opposite
- Game-related cards, instead of affecting what happens after playing the card, these cards are affected by what has happened during the game before playing the card.
This section lists cards that have effects related to what will happen during the game after playing them.
This section lists cards that have effects related to what has happened during the entire duration of the game.
- Patch 220.127.116.11662 (2021-03-25): Fixed a bug where playing unique playerbound cards that set attribute in the same match would not grant the persistent stat effect of whichever was played second.