Plague of Death
|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Tags:||Area of effect|
Silence and destroy all minions.
Don't worry, there's a happy little funhouse right under that sand pit.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Plague of Death||400||100|
|Golden Plague of Death||1600||400|
Generated by[edit | edit source]
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be generated by the following card.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Plague of Death is a powerful and efficient board clear. It wipes the entire board like Twisting Nether, and the addition of Silence also prevents Deathrattle effects from going off, leaving a clean board. It's a strong control card for this reason, even if it's very expensive. Its high cost can be used to your advantage with cards like Sunreaver Warmage and King Phaoris.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The stakes for our heroes have never been higher. Rafaam is bringing about the end of days, unleashing a series of devastating plagues, like a Plague of Death. Most plagues just wimp out and settle for disease or pestilence or whatever, but this one is just straight-up death. Silenced death. The deathiest death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Plague of Death's visual effect was created by VFX artist Hadidjah Chamberlin in order to establish a unifying visual style for the rest of the set's "plague" spells.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52708 (2019-08-01): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone (2019-07-01). Saviors of Uldum Announcement Trailer | Hearthstone. YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-07-01.
- Ozzie Mejia (2019-07-15). Hearthstone: Saviors of Uldum - Plague of Murlocs interview. Shacknews. Retrieved on 2019-07-16.