|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
|Wiki tags:||Area of effect|
I hope you didn't disenchant your Shadow Word: Horror!
How to get
|Golden Pint-Size Potion||800||100|
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be generated by the following card.
- Like most enchantments, this spell's effect stacks, with multiple casts potentially reducing enemy minions' Attack to 0.
When overwhelmed by many minions, a priest can use this card in combination with Shadow Word: Horror or Confuse for a potent board clear. This also synergizes with cards like Shadow Word: Pain, Stampeding Kodo, and Book Wyrm to remove cards that are normally outside of their target range; with cards like Cabal Shadow Priest, Potion of Madness, and Shadow Madness to steal cards that otherwise would have a too high Attack value; or with cards like Crazed Alchemist and Kooky Chemist to permanently reduce the stats of an opposing minion.
- Example: Your opponent plays Sylvanas Windrunner. A single application of this spell decreases its Attack to 2, allowing the Priest to steal it with Potion of Madness, attack another minion with it; and if that kills Sylvanas gain yet another minion due to Sylvanas' Deathrattle.
- Example: Your opponent has played a Reckless Rocketeer. You cast Pint-Size Potion to reduce its Attack to 2, then play Kooky Chemist to swap its Attack and Health, making it a 2/2 minion. Because the swap "forgets" the temporary effect of this spell, these stats are permanent.
- This card has the same effect and mana cost as Demoralizing Roar, a druid spell that was removed during the game's alpha.
- Despite the "poison green" color depicted on the card, its effect has the same bluish green color as Devolve.
- The flavour text references Shadow Word: Horror, and more specifically jabs at Shadow Word: Horror's poor reception when it was first released.
- Patch 184.108.40.20690 (2016-11-29): Added.