|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
I hope you didn't disenchant your Shadow Word: Horror!
RARITY=3 CLASS=6 COLLECTIBLE=1 ELITE=0 COST=1 CARDTYPE=5 SPELL_SCHOOL=6
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be generated by the following card.
- Like most enchantments, this spell's effect stacks, with multiple casts potentially reducing enemy minions' Attack to 0.
When overwhelmed by many minions, a priest can use this card in combination with or for a potent board clear. This also synergizes with cards like , , and to remove cards that are normally outside of their target range; with cards like , , and to steal cards that otherwise would have a too high Attack value; or with cards like and to permanently reduce the stats of an opposing minion.
- Example: Your opponent plays . A single application of this spell decreases its Attack to 2, allowing the Priest to steal it with , attack another minion with it; and if that kills Sylvanas gain yet another minion due to Sylvanas' Deathrattle.
- Example: Your opponent has played a . You cast Pint-Size Potion to reduce its Attack to 2, then play to swap its Attack and Health, making it a 2/2 minion. Because the swap "forgets" the temporary effect of this spell, these stats are permanent.
- This card has the same effect and mana cost as Demoralizing Roar, a druid spell that was removed during the game's alpha.
- Despite the "poison green" color depicted on the card, its effect has the same bluish green color as .
- The flavour text references , and more specifically jabs at Shadow Word: Horror's poor reception when it was first released.
- Patch 126.96.36.19990 (2016-11-29): Added.