|Abilities:||Destroy, Poisonous, Stealth|
|Wiki tags:||Damage-related, Triggered effect|
He’s not really that patient. It just takes a while for someone to walk by that he can actually reach.
How to get
|Golden Patient Assassin||1600||400|
Two copies of regular Patient Assassin (Core) are obtained for raising rogue to level 9.
Two copies of golden Patient Assassin (Core) are obtained for winning 250 games as rogue.
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be summoned by the following cards.
- Regular Patient Assassin could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Platinum 10 and Diamond 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (6/10) and (8/10) achievements).
While nonthreatening at first glance, Patient Assassin possesses the Poisonous ability, allowing him to instantly kill any card he can damage. He also comes onto the field with Stealth which makes him unable to be targeted by attacks or spells. Patient Assassin can be left on the field to dissuade your opponent from playing powerful cards until he is disposed of. Although, it should be noted that he can be killed by an enemy spell that targets all minions, such as Arcane Explosion, or randomly-assigned damage such as Knife Juggler and Arcane Missiles.
Patient Assassin can be combined with Kel'Thuzad for devastating results since you can kill a minion every turn until Kel'Thuzad is removed.
- ▶️Go ahead... make my day.
- ▶️<death sound>
- Patient Assassin's summon quote is a reference to a catchphrase spoken by the character Harry "Dirty Harry" Callahan in the 1983 film Sudden Impact.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Throne of the Tides" series, for the card Kieron the Loaner.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 184.108.40.206662 (2021-03-25): Now has 2 Health (Up from 1).
- Patch 220.127.116.1120 (2017-02-28): Now reads: Poisonous (previously: Destroy any minion damaged by this minion.).
- Patch 18.104.22.16890 (2013-10-02): Has a new visual to remind you about his power.