Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Journey to Un'Goro"
"Journey to Un'Goro"
|Ann. date:||July 10, 2017|
|Release date:||July 10, 2017|
Highlights & notes
Knights of the Frozen Throne
- Pre-purchase for Knights of the Frozen Throne, Hearthstone’s latest expansion, is now available from both the in-game Shop and online! You can pre-purchase 50 card packs and get the Frostmourne card back for $49.99 USD.
- Pre-purchased card packs and the Frostmourne card back will now appear in-game. Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs can be opened when the expansion is released in August.
- The Caverns Below now reads: Quest: Play five minions with the same name. Reward: Crystal Core.
- The Caverns Below is uniquely powerful versus several slower, control-oriented decks and is played often enough to push those decks out of play. While deck diversity in Ranked Play is good, a change to The Caverns Below was still warranted to help keep that trend going into the future.
- The Caverns Below can now be disenchanted for full Arcane Dust value until July 24 PDT.
- Note: Neutral cards form the basis for draft appearance rates.
- On average, Arena runs consist of 60% Common, 28% Rare, 10% Epic, and about 2% Legendary cards.
- Class minions are +100% more common than neutral cards.
- Class Spells and Weapons are +175% more common than neutral cards.
- Journey to Un'Goro cards receive an additional +50% increase in their appearance rate.
- The following cards are unavailable in arena:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Succubus, , , , , , , , , , , and .
- , Vicious Fledgling, and , and will appear in drafts 50% less often.
- This change was in fact already in effect for Flamestrike and Abyssal Enforcer as of Patch 184.108.40.20620.
- Popular cards had small drop rate changes to address class balance concerns. (Note - These changes range from 1-5%. They are small enough that they are unlikely to be noticed during an individual draft, but should have enough cumulative impact to help improve class balance.)
- We’re working to improve the Arena experience, and your feedback is always appreciated!
- Added the following card backs:
- Frostmourne – Acquired from the Knights of the Frozen Throne pre-purchase bundle.
- HearthS’mores – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, July 2017.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Hearthstone to freeze when closing.
- Fixed some visual issues associated with Deck Importing.