"Journey to Un'Goro"
"Journey to Un'Goro"
|Ann. date:||June 1, 2017|
|Release date:||June 1, 2017|
Highlights & notes
Patch 126.96.36.19906 is a Hearthstone patch released June 1, 2017. It is a large patch, adding all data for the Deck Importing feature, the permanent Friendly Feud feature, and many other features and some bugfixes.
New features[edit | edit source]
- Deck Importing – It’s now possible to copy and import Hearthstone decklists! It’s fast and easy to share your decklist with friends, or try the latest decklist from your favorite streamer, pro, or fansite.
- Copy a deck by selecting the hero portrait at the top in your collection and pressing the copy button.
- Hearthstone knows when a valid decklist is copied, and you’ll be asked if you want to use it when you create a new deck.
- Quests with friends – Most quests can now be completed during Friendly Challenges with players on your Friends list.
- We’ve added the following card back: The Magic of Dalaran – Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play in June.
- When viewing “Pick a Replacement” from a deck recipe or imported decklist, the ghosted card on the left now takes you directly to Crafting mode.
- It is now possible to refine searches in the Collection manager with the ‘Type:’ and ‘Rarity:’ search tags.
- Error messages received when searching the Collection Manager are now more helpful.
- Golden cards and non-golden cards will now share the same slot in a decklist.
- Ranked wins for each hero will now tally beyond 500.
- Alternate Heroes, such as Maiev, will now have golden borders once 500 wins have been achieved for a Class.
- You can now drag a golden card out of your Arena deck to "de-goldenize" it.
- Deathwing and Bloodmage Thalnos have finally learned how to make an entrance.
- Some game boards will become exclusive to Wild, and recently released boards will become more common in Wild matches.
- [Mobile] It is now clearer and easier to cancel casting a spell in mobile user interfaces. No more Fireballs to the face!
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Alarm-o-Bots drawn by Far Sight no longer maintain their cost reduction when returned to your hand.
- Sherazin, Corpse Flower no longer counts transform minions, such as Shellshifter, twice when dormant.
- Pyros now interacts correctly with effects like Spirit Echo and Getaway Kodo.
- Fixed an issue where Sergeant Sally would only deal 1 damage to enemies when interacting with Crystal Core and Spiritsinger Umbra is in play.
- Resolved several visual issues that could occur during play.
- Resolved an issue where players could become stuck spectating.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- Hungry Crab will now have the glowing border when there is a murloc on the battlefield, in same fashion as Golakka Crawler has with pirates.
- New daily quest: "Elementary My Dear" - Play 10 Elementals for 50 gold.
- Fixed Amara, Warden of Hope's battlecry interaction with Embrace the Shadow and Auchenai Soulpriest, and the Majordomo Executus/Alexstrasza bug.
- Fixed Weasel Tunneler's deathrattle interactions.