"One Night in Karazhan"
|Ann. date:||August 9, 2016|
|Release date:||August 9, 2016|
- One Night in Karazhan release
Patch 18.104.22.16821 is a Hearthstone patch released August 9, 2016. It is a large patch, adding all data for the upcoming One Night in Karazhan adventure, as well as new card backs and Tavern Brawl data.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
In this Hearthstone update we’re rolling out the red carpet for the arrival of Hearthstone’s newest adventure: One Night in Karazhan later this week! Prepare yourself to play the free Prologue mission, then party your way through Medivh’s magnificent tower to earn a total of 45 groovy new Hearthstone cards! This update also adds a luxurious new Karazhan game board, several new card backs and Tavern Brawls, and fixes some bugs.
Read on for details!
- One Night in Karazhan: A Hearthstone Adventure
- Let’s celebrate! Grab a drink, get your boogie on, and get ready for One Night in Karazhan! This all-new adventure will be available on August 11 and includes:
- A free Prologue mission for you to explore which unlocks two brand new cards.
- Journey up four unforgettable wings of the Karazhan tower fighting twelve funky bosses and completing nine new class challenges.
- Completing One Night in Karazhan will unlock 45 all-new Hearthstone cards for your collection.
- The grooviest new game board you’ve seen arrives to let you strut your card-playing stuff.
- Will you survive the challenging Heroic mode for each wing?
- The following card backs have been added:
- Medivh’s Invitation – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play for August 2016.
- Karazhan Nights – Acquired by purchasing all wings of One Night in Karazhan within one week of launch.
- The Blue Portal – Acquired from completing One Night in Karazhan in Heroic mode.
- Faceless Manipulator now properly transforms into a golden copy of a golden minion.
- Fjola Lightbane no longer leaves a Divine Shield behind when transformed.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when you drew and played a minion very quickly at the start of your turn.
- [Phone] Your gold amount now properly shows when you access the Shop from the Open Packs screen.
- Fixed various audio, graphical, gameplay, AI and UI issues.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- All data for the One Night in Karazhan adventure has been added.
- The Game Menu now has a Restart button when doing battle in Solo Adventures, including practice mode. The Resume button has been removed.
- Players can no longer see the opponent's mulligan until they lock in their own selection.
- The intended change from Patch 22.214.171.12419 to make the experience bar no longer fill up after winning a game at max level now appears to have been successfully implemented.
- Card changes
- Bloodsail Cultist text "If you control a Pirate" has been changed to "If you control another Pirate"
- Sheep now costs 1, up from 0
- Murloc Scout now costs 1, up from 0
- Snake now costs 1, up from 0
- Spellbender (minion) now costs 1, up from 0
- Violet Apprentice now costs 1, up from 0
- Treant (Classic), Treant (Shan'do's Lesson) and Treant (Force of Nature) now cost 2, up from 1
- Finkle Einhorn now costs 3, up from 2
- Nerubian (Nerubian Egg) and Nerubian (Beneath the Grounds) now cost 4, up from 3
- Slime (Infested Tauren), Slime (Mire Keeper) and Slime (Blood To Ichor) now cost 2, up from 1
- Tutorial changes
- Jaina Proudmoore (tutorial)'s Health has been increased to 30, up from 27
- New Tavern Brawl cards
- Wanda Wonderhooves, Susie Sizzlesong, Mark Moonwalker, Red Riding Hood, Mime, Party Elemental, Romulo (Tavern Brawl), Party Portal!, Call Mediva, Quest Coin
- Other new cards
References[edit | edit source]