"Whispers of the Old Gods"
|Ann. date:||June 1, 2016|
|Release date:||June 1, 2016|
Patch 18.104.22.16830, also released as Patch 22.214.171.12430, is a Hearthstone patch released June 1, 2016. It is a small patch, making various bugfixes.
In this Hearthstone update we fixed several bugs, so now Scaled Nightmare will be more nightmarish, Shifter Zerus will be shiftier, and Evolution will be more . . . evolutionary?
Read on for the details!
- Addressed an issue that could cause the game to freeze if you back out of deck creation after playing a Tavern Brawl.
- Addressed an issue with transforming into a card that has a “Choose One” option.
- Addressed a graphical issue with playing on a minion with Taunt or Divine Shield.
- Chat bubbles have returned when typing to others on your friends list.
- will no longer bring back at its full, buffed health value.
- ’s attack now properly doubles at the start of your turn after it gets reduced.
- (itIT) Adjusted the volume for .
Note: These updates are for the Windows/Mac PC version of the game only. Updates for mobile devices will be released in the near future.
- My Collection
- "WOG" and "TOG" have been added as search terms for the Whispers of the Old Gods set