|Ann. date:||June 15, 2015|
|Release date:||June 15, 2015|
Patch 22.214.171.12466 is a Hearthstone patch made available on June 15, 2015. Large and feature-filled, the patch introduced the alternate hero and Tavern Brawl features, and made some changes to the Collection.
- Introducing Tavern Brawl! Each week, a different Tavern Brawl will pit you head to head versus another player using exciting and unique rules. One week might feature preset decks, while another week could have you crafting a brand new Tavern Brawl deck following specific guidelines, while others might offer buffs to specific minion types. The possibilities are endless! Tavern Brawl unlocks for players who have at least one Hero at level 20.
- Tavern Brawl will open and close according to the following schedule each week:
Region Open Close Europe Wed 05:00 PM CET Mon 6:00 AM CET Americas Wed 10:00 AM PST Mon 3:00 AM PST Taiwan/China Thurs 03:00 AM CST Mon 6:00 AM CST Korea Thurs 04:00 AM KST Mon 7:00 AM KST
- New Challengers Appear! Make room at the table for new heroes! New heroes put a fresh face on the existing classes you know and love. There is a new hero for the Warrior, Hunter, and Mage classes and each one features an animated portrait, a unique animated version of that classes’ existing hero power, a special ‘hero tray’, all new emotes, cool match start animations, and a themed card back.
- You can now assign a card back to each of your decks.
- You can now view your hard-earned card backs as well as card backs you have not yet acquired in the collection manager.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Galaxy Gifts – Acquired during the Samsung cross promotion event.
- Darnassus – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of June. Card backs are awarded at the end of the Ranked Play season.
- Some changes have been made to the collection manager, including mana filtering and the position of some buttons.
- [Android] Fixed a bug that prevented the Hearthstone app from running after it had been moved to external storage.
- Core Rager now properly shows its attack and health buff in the History Tiles.
- Fel Reaver now properly generates History Tiles when it destroys cards.
- Non-golden Chromaggus now properly creates golden cards when the card drawn is golden.
- Nozdormu no longer continues to produce a sandstorm effect after being Transformed.
- Gang Up no longer displays more than 3 cards after being used on cards with Choose One.
- Fixed an animation issue when golden cards with Taunt are destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where Steamwheedle Sniper’s targeting effect was not appearing over the Golden Hunter’s Hero Power.
- Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.
New cards, heroes and Hero Powers
- Added the following Tavern Brawl cards: Atramedes (Tavern Brawl), Core Hound Pup, Coren Direbrew (Tavern Brawl), Dragonkin Hatcher, Drakonid Slayer, Garr (Tavern Brawl), Golemagg, High Justice Grimstone (Tavern Brawl), Living Lava (Tavern Brawl), Lucifron, Moira Bronzebeard (Tavern Brawl), Razorgore, Rock Elemental (Showdown at Blackrock Mountain), Son of the Flame (Tavern Brawl), Vaelastrasz, Whirling Ash (Tavern Brawl), Big Banana, Core Hound Puppies, Deviate Banana, Living Bomb (Tavern Brawl), Omnotron Defense System (Tavern Brawl), Open the Gates (Tavern Brawl spell), Rotten Banana, Sulfuras
- Added the following Tavern Brawl heroes: Nefarian (Showdown at Blackrock Mountain), Ragnaros the Firelord (Showdown at Blackrock Mountain)
- Added the following Tavern Brawl Hero Powers: Wild Magic (Showdown at Blackrock Mountain), Molten Rage
- As a teaser for the coming Tavern Brawl game mode, the as yet blank fourth button sparkles for a few seconds each time the player enters the main menu.
- The Blackrock Mountain battlefield has been added to the normal rotation.
- The Heroes and Card Backs tabs have been added to the Collection, allowing specific card backs to be assigned to each custom deck.
- The option to specifically view cards from the promo card set has been removed. Promo cards are now listed when viewing the reward set. (However, this only affects selecting a set from the dropdown. The sets are still seperate when typing the keywords "promo" or "reward" into the search box)
- The "Crafting Mode" button text has changed to "Crafting".
- Various other changes have been made to the Collection: mana cost is now toggled on and off; the card set selector has been moved to the bottom left corner and reworked visually; and the positions of some buttons have been changed.
- Card backs are now selected through the Collection instead of the Options menu. Card backs therefore cannot be changed without entering the Collection, meaning they cannot be changed mid-match or while in any other screen.
- Flavor text has been added for each card back and hero, viewable in the Collection.
- The Heroes pane has been added to the Shop.
- The sidebar in the Shop's Cards and Adventure tabs has been changed from a plain stone-like appearance to that of a wooden board.
- A new emote type, tagged as "Mirror start", has been added for alternate heroes, used when playing against a duplicate hero
- Heroes are now golden in the Arena if the player has 500 wins in Ranked play with that hero.
- If the player has no quests available when they log in, the message "You've completed all of your daily quests." will be displayed. Previously the quest display step would simply be skipped.
- Quest Log tips have been removed.
- A new default tip has been added: "Play Hearthstone on the phone, tablet and computer. Use the same card collection on all three!""
- A new phone-only version of a default tip has been added: "You can add friends to your friends list with the button on the top left."
- Two tips have been changed:
- "If you win 500 games in Ranked mode with a class, you'll earn
theits Golden Hero for that class.classic hero."
- "You can unlock classic heroes by defeating them in Practice Mode.
- "If you win 500 games in Ranked mode with a class, you'll earn
- Leokk's text has been changed from "Other friendly minions..." to "Your other minions..."
- The apostrophes on Demonfire and Lorewalker Cho have been changed to the correct type.
- Tracking now has a new UI. You may temporarily hide the 3 tracked cards to see the board, and the opponent can see Tracking in progress.
- Cards created by Thoughtsteal and Webspinner now say "Created by ..." when played and in the history sidebar.
- Emperor Thaurissan's end of turn animation has been shortened in duration.
- Baron Geddon now uses the "You will BURN!" soundbite when summoned. This is the same one used in the BRM adventure.
- Thoughtsteal now shows the cards that you've obtained in the sidebar.
- Shadow of Nothing no longer has the hidden trigger that destroyed itself at the end of the turn.
- FIXED: Explosive Shot now deals all of its damage before running any on-damage triggers, meaning that new Whelps/Imps/Patrons won't be hurt. However, the minions are triggered in the order middle-right-left rather than in order of play.
- FIXED: Swipe now deals all of its damage before any on-damage triggers run, meaning that new Whelps/Imps/Patrons won't be hurt. However, the minions are triggered in this order: The one that was targeted, then all remaining minions in reverse order of play.
- FIXED: Non-golden Bane of Doom will no longer summon golden minions.
- FIXED: Rapidly clicking the "Disenchant Extra Cards" button will no longer cause the page to turn black.
- FIXED: Clicking on your cards with Choose One effect with a targetter like Wrath or Keeper of the Grove will no longer cause the cards to be displaced from their usual location and angle
- FIXED: Receiving Secret and Fatigue damage by Coldlight Oracle or Vaelastrasz the Corrupt's Hero Power (Normal/Heroic) will no longer cause the client to hang
- NEW: Healing inverted by Auchenai Soulpriest does not trigger On Damage triggers, such as Acolyte of Pain.
- NEW: Rexxar's golden Hunter portrait has changed. His eyes and arrows are no longer golden. This is confirmed to be a bug.
- NEW: After playing minions that change their Stats with Battlecries (Blackwing Technician, Twilight Drake), the sidebar is always showing their base Attack and Health values. Prior to the patch, it was showing attack values correctly, but health values incorrectly.
- The Practice mode pane of the Solo Adventures screen now has its own music.
- This music is also used when selecting Classic card packs in the Shop. [This is assumed to be the patch for this change.]
- New debug card have been added: Armor 1, Armor 5 and Destroy ALL Secrets
- The debug card Armor has been renamed Armor 100, and has been changed from "Give your Hero..." to "Give target Hero..."
- The debug card Destroy Secrets has been renamed Destroy Target Secrets
- The credits have been updated, and the credits screen now has the option to view either the 2014 or 2015 listings.
- Numerous new Credits cards have been added: Becca Abel, Beomki Hong, Brian Birmingham, Bryan Chang, Cameron Chrisman, Christopher Yim, Dean Ayala, Elizabeth Cho, Eric Del Priore, Henry Ho, He-Rim Woo, Jason MacAllister, JC Park, Jeremy Cranford, Jerry Mascho, Jomaro Kindred, Jon Bankard, Jonas Laster, Keith Landes, Max Ma, Max McCall, Mike Donais, Ricardo Robaina, Robin Fredericksen, Ryan Chew, Seyil Yoon, Tim Erskine, Walter Kong and Ryan Masterson