|Ann. date:||August 17, 2020|
|Release date:||August 18, 2020|
In the coming days we’ll be releasing a balance patch that includes a slew of Battlegrounds updates, adjustments for two minions in Standard, and handful of bug fixes.
Standard Balance Updates
- Old: Every third spell you cast each turn costs (0). → New: Every third spell you cast each turn costs (1).
- Old: Cost 2 mana → New: Cost 3 mana.
- Mindrender Illucia will be eligible for a full dust refund for two weeks after the 18.0.2 patch goes live.
Battlegrounds Minion Updates
- Gentle Megasaur has been removed from the Battlegrounds minion pool.
- Arcane Cannon has been removed from Battlegrounds minion pool.
- Rabid Saurolisk
- Old: 3 Attack, 2 Health → New: 4 Attack, 2 Health
- Rat Pack
- Old: [Tier 2] → New: [Tier 3]
- Pack Leader
- Old: [Tier 3] → New: [Tier 2]
- Monstrous Macaw
- Old: 3 Attack, 2 Health → New: 4 Attack, 3 Health
- Primalfin Lookout
- Old: [Tier 5] → New: [Tier 4]
- Now only Discovers minions from your current Tavern Tier or below.
- Nat Pagle, Extreme Angler
- Old: Overkill: Summon a 0/2 Treasure Chest. → New: After this attacks and kills a minion, add a random minion to your hand.
- Minions generated are from your Tavern Tier or below.
- Mama Bear
- Old: [Tier 6] 5 Attack, 5 Health. Whenever you summon a Beast, give it +5/+5.→ New: [Tier 5] 4 Attack, 4 Health. Whenever you summon a Beast, give it +4/+4.
- Goldrinn, the Great Wolf
- Old: Deathrattle: Give your Beasts +4/+4. → New: Deathrattle: Give your Beasts +5/+5.
Battlegrounds Hero Updates
- Lady Vashj has been removed from the Battlegrounds Hero pool.
- Captain Eudora (Buried Treasure)
- Old: Dig for a Golden minion! (4 Digs left.) → New: Dig for a Golden minion! (5 Digs left.)
- Reno Jackson (Gonna Be Rich!)
- Old: [Cost 2] → New: [Cost 0]
- The Lich King (Reborn Rites)
- Old: [Cost 1] → New: [Cost 0]
- Galakrond (Galakrond's Greed)
- Now freezes the minion added to Bob’s Tavern.
Bugs Fixes & Game Improvements
- Fixed a visual bug with 's play animation.
- Fixed a bug where Southsea Strongarm was showing incorrect art.
- Fixed a bug where casting with on board would cause the game to freeze.
- Fixed several technical bugs that would cause the game to crash.