"Saviors of Uldum"
|Ann. date:||October 8, 2019|
|Release date:||October 8, 2019|
Patch 22.214.171.124670 is a Hearthstone patch released on October 8th, 2019. It is a large patch, containing all Doom in the Tomb features and the Treasures from the Tomb event cards, as well as new 1000 win portraits.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
A new Hearthstone update has just arrived, featuring the “Doom in the Tomb” Hallow’s End event, Wild cards temporarily returning to Standard, portrait rewards for dedicated Hearthstone players, and much more!
New Event - Doom in the Tomb![edit | edit source]
Pack your torches and latch your helmets, Heroes. The Headless Horseman has infiltrated Uldum’s deserted desert tombs, outfitted himself with powerful relics, and has set his sights on besting the battling Leagues! The new Doom in the Tomb event starts today, October 8, and will last until October 30. Here’s what’s in store:
- Week 1 - Doom in the Tomb, Part 1
Gear up with your favorite member from the League of E.V.I.L and delve into the Haunted Temple, full of the baddest bosses in Uldum! The clock is running, too – race to set the record for the fastest Temple run!
- Complete a run in under 1 hour and earn a Rastakhan’s Rumble Card Pack.
- Complete a run in under 40 minutes to earn a Golden Common Ancient Mysteries!
- Week 2 - Doom in the Tomb, Part 2
E.V.I.L has their turn, and now it’s up to Reno and the League of Explorers to join the run and flex their Temple diving speed. New enemies and challenges await!
- Week 3 - The Haunted Carousel
Get ready for the big mix-up! In this Tavern Brawl, you’ll need to strategize around minions constantly rotating board positions – all while controlling the Horseman’s time-shifted Dreadsteeds!
- Summon 100 Dreadsteeds to earn a Rise of Shadows Card Pack
Dual-Class Heroes[edit | edit source]
The Dual-Class Arena Hallow’s Eve dress-up party is back! When you start an Arena run during the Doom in the Tomb event, you’ll choose a Hero, then a Hero Power, and card offerings will feature cards from BOTH of those classes, in addition to neutral cards.
- Players who have an active Arena run when this begins will have their current run ended and will receive an Arena Ticket as compensation.
- To ensure that players have a chance to try out this devilish dual-class deck-building dress-up party, anyone who logs in during each of the first two weeks will receive one Arena Ticket per week!
- This event coincides with our normal Arena rotation. The new Arena sets in rotation are as follows:
Hex & Flex Bundles[edit | edit source]
- Hex Bundle
- If you thought the League of E.V.I.L. was securely under wraps, think again! Arch-Villain Rafaam has leveraged his lackeys and put together the Hex Bundle, 20 Rise of Shadows card packs and a random Rise of Shadows Legendary card at the discounted price of $19.99 USD.
- Flex Bundle
- Reno’s vest just doesn’t have room for bulging biceps AND stacks of card packs. That’s why he’s whipped together the Flex Bundle! Get 20 Saviors of Uldum packs and a random Saviors of Uldum Legendary card at the discounted price of $19.99 USD.
Standard Shake-Up[edit | edit source]
Starting with today’s patch and lasting until our next major update, 23 cards from across Hearthstone history are temporarily stepping out of Wild and back into Standard. To ensure that everyone can participate in this meta-mixing event, we’ll be granting everyone free copies of each card (these copies cannot be disenchanted or crafted) so they can add these heavy-hitters to their decks and get straight into the action. These cards will be considered "event" cards, which essentially means that they're temporary copies and not permanent additions to your collection. Even if you already own the cards you'll still receive these event copies, and when the event ends they'll disappear.
IMPORTANT NOTE: While these cards were re-introduced during the Doom in the Tomb event, they will remain in Standard past the event's conclusion, until the launch of our next major update. More details will be shared, including exact end dates and times, in the coming weeks.
- Card List:
1,000 Win Portrait Rewards[edit | edit source]
The time has come for dedicated Hearthstone players to flex their Hero mastery! We’re introducing new portraits earned by achieving 1,000 Ranked or Arena wins with each class. Wins earned before this update goes live will retroactively count towards these totals.
Game Improvements and Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone has upgraded to a new version of Unity.
- [Android] As a result, Hearthstone will no longer support the ATC texture format. Users who are using ATC will re-download a different texture format.
- [iOS] As a result, Hearthstone will no longer support devices running iOS 8 or earlier versions.
- Fixed a bug with The Storm Bringer that would sometimes display incorrect attack or health for the transformed minion.
- Fixed bug with card text on Shadows created by an opponent's Shadow of Death.
- [Tombs of Terror] Lucky Spade no longer adds multiple copies of cards discovered from Power of Creation and similar cards.
- [Mobile] Memory optimizations have been made. Ghost card FX adjusted to reduce memory.
- [iOS] Collection manager animations disabled on devices with 1.5GB RAM or less.