"Saviors of Uldum"
"Saviors of Uldum"
|Ann. date:||August 26, 2019|
|Release date:||August 26, 2019|
Highlights & notes
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Card Changes[edit | edit source]
The following card changes were implemented:
- Conjurer's Calling - Now costs 4 mana, up from 3.
- Luna's Pocket Galaxy - Now costs 7 mana, up from 5.
- Dr. Boom, Mad Genius - Now costs 9 mana, up from 7.
- Extra Arms - Now costs 3 mana, up from 2.
- Barnes - Now costs 5 mana, up from 4.
Game Improvements & Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
Changes to Zephrys the Great:
- Fixed several bugs involving weapon removal:
- Acidic Swamp Ooze was sometimes not offered against 1-Durability weapons.
- Harrison Jones was sometimes offered against 1-Durability weapons when he could not be played that turn.
- Weapon removal cards were not offered against 0-Attack weapons.
- Weapon removal cards were not offered when it would prevent your opponent from having lethal on their next turn.
- Fixed several bugs involving certain cards not being offered:
- Fixed several bugs involving Hero Powers:
- Hero Powers were sometimes assumed to be usable, even if they had already been used that turn.
- The current cost for Hero Powers is now considered, instead of assuming a cost of 2.
- Damage and healing modifiers on hero powers are now accounted for.
- Upgraded Hero Powers (such as through Sir Finley of the Sands, or Justicar Trueheart) are now considered.
- If your Hero Power has been replaced, Zephrys will no longer assume your base Hero Power is still usable.
- Fixed a bug where Betrayal was not appropriately counting as a single-target removal option when it would only damage one target.
- Fixed a bug where Alexstrasza was being offered based upon the opponent’s combined Health and Armor, instead of only their Health.
- Fixed a bug where silence cards were not offered to unfreeze your own minions for lethal.
- Among potential lethal options, silence cards will now be favored, in order to help minimize potential interference from Deathrattles or other unique card effects.
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys did not properly consider multiple Deathrattles on the same minion (most commonly from Magnetic minions).
- Improved Zephrys's evaluation of the value of healing this turn vs next turn.