|Ann. date:||November 29, 2018|
|Release date:||November 29, 2018|
- Rastakhan's Rumble release
Rastakhan's Rumble is nigh! This Hearthstone update makes the final preparations and readies the Tavern for the arrival of Hearthstone's newest expansion starting December 4! We’re also adding a Fireside Gatherings Pre-release event for Rastakhan's Rumble, stocking up on Winter Veil decorations, and fixing some bugs.
Read on for details!
Rastakhan's Rumble Approaches!
Rastakhan's Rumble, is a knock-down, drag-out, no-holds-barred expansion for Hearthstone featuring 135 new cards, starting December 4! Get ready to rumble with:
- Legendary Champions and Loa minions for all nine classes!
- Enhance their powers with new Rare quality Spirit minion cards!
- New keyword: Overkill! Do extra damage for powerful bonuses!
- Rastakhan's Rumble free single player content, Rumble Run, opens December 13.
- For a limited time after Rastakhan’s Rumble begins on December 4, log in to claim 6 Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs, as well as a random Legendary Loa minion and 2 copies of the Spirit card for the same Class—FREE!
Rastakhan’s Rumble Pre-Release
Attend a special Pre-Release Fireside Gathering between November 30 at 10:00 am PST through December 3 at 10:00 am PST to open your Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs and Tavern Brawl with the new cards EARLY before the official release date! Find one at www.FiresideGatherings.com
Choose One Minions
- When choosing a minion to Transform into, these cards now show the minions the card can become. Affected cards include: Shellshifter, Druid of the Claw, Druid of the Flame, Druid of the Saber, Druid of the Scythe, and Druid of the Swarm.
- Be sure to visit the Tavern starting December 18 to cozy up by the fire for a nice round of Hearthstone!
Days of the Frozen Throne
- A chilly new celebration is coming!
- New quests with huge rewards!
- A free golden card!
- A new Tavern Brawl celebrating the Death Knights!
Added the following card backs:
- Winter Veil Treat – Acquired from Winter Veil 2018.
- Chillin’ – Acquired from winning five games in Ranked Play, January 2019.
- Pizza Stone – Acquired from winning five games in Ranked Play, February 2019.
- Rumble Runner – Acquired from successfully completing a Rumble Run.
Game Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Game Mechanics Update – Different damage redirection effects can chain with each other, but each one will only occur once. Re-directed damage is applied before modifiers (e.g. Cursed Blade) and will only damage the final target once.
- Added a black and purple sparkle effect to indicate when cards and powers that normally provide healing will do damage instead (such as when affected by Auchenai Soulpriest).
- The Rogue Quest card, Crystal Core, now applies to minions in your deck, rather than applying after they are drawn.
- Enchantment tiles now use a square border like history tiles.
- Deathrattles that move a card to hand or deck will no longer sometimes prevent its other Deathrattle effects from triggering.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Augmented Elekk from activating.
- Tracking will no longer sometimes make a card invisible when your hand is full.
- Resolved various minor UI and visual issues.
- Resolved several interaction issues in single-player content. Set watermarks will no longer appear on non-collectible cards.
- New Player Experience
- An Undo button is now available after disenchanting a Wild card when in New Player Ranks.
- When at Legend in both Standard and Wild, if the Wild rank is higher, it will once again be shown on the Quest Log and Friends List.