|Ann. date:||December 18, 2013|
|Release date:||December 18, 2013|
Official overview[edit | edit source]
In this Hearthstone patch, we fixed an issue where players were unable to re-enter the Arena if the client was closed before they claimed their Arena rewards. While we’re patching, we’ve also decided to take this opportunity to make a couple changes to certain cards that utilize the Freeze mechanic. Check out the detailed patch notes below!
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Certain Expert cards have been changed and the amount of dust that you get from disenchanting these cards have been temporarily increased such that it is equal to the amount of dust that it would have originally cost to craft those cards. Affected cards are:
Mage[edit | edit source]
We understand that the Freeze mechanic can be frustrating to play against, and we wanted to make changes that would allow the Mage’s opponent some additional time to be aggressive with their minions and well as slow the overall pacing of the control-based Mage play style.
- Blizzard’s mana cost is now 6 (up from 5).
- Cone of Cold’s mana cost is now 4 (up from 3).
- Frost Nova’s mana cost is now 3 (up from 2).
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue where certain account states could prevent new Arena runs from being started. Previously impacted accounts should now be able to properly start new Arena runs.