|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
|Voice actor:||Richard Epcar|
Battlecry: Gain +5 Health for each Elemental you played last turn.
Between you and me, Ozruk is a bit obsessed with his body.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
Ozruk is a mighty Taunt as long as you've fueled it with a few Elementals on your previous turn. With only two Elementals, he becomes a 5/15, capable of blocking multiple attacks while putting out decent damage of his own. Ozruk's main ability is gaining stats, and because of that, he's extremely vulnerable to Silences and Transform effects. Try and bait out these abilities from your opponent before playing Ozruk.
Keep in mind that Ozruk counts Elementals played, not summoned. He has no synergy with or Kalimos' . However, he does have synergy with cards that add Elementals to your hand, like , provided you played both the Fire Fly and the generated on the previous turn.
- ▶️Break yourself!
- ▶️My... body...
- From the World of Warcraft adventure guide
- Ozruk has served as Stonecore's guardian since Deepholm's creation. It is unknown why Ozruk has remained in the Stonecore, but it has become apparent that the guardian now believes that anyone opposed to is a threat to Deepholm, and should therefore be destroyed.
- As of Journey to Un'Goro, the highest verified possible Health buff that Ozruk can gain through his Battlecry is 630 additional Health, using a combination of , , , , , , , a deck filled with Flame Elementals, and an enemy .
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04): Added.
- HysteriA (2017-07-18). Biggest Ozruk Possible - YouTube. Retrieved on 2017-07-18.