|Set:||Madness at the Darkmoon Faire|
|Abilities:||Cast spell, Secret|
|Wiki tags:||Spell-related, Triggered effect|
Many wonders lie within, but they are not mere toys when your mind is their plaything.
How to get
Oh My Yogg! can be obtained through Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Oh My Yogg! can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Oh My Yogg!||400||100|
|Golden Oh My Yogg!||1600||400|
- Targets are re-chosen randomly.
- If the transformed spell has no available target, it will not be cast.
- In Wild format, Oh My Yogg! can turn a spell from its original set into its Core counterpart (and vice versa).
- If Oh My Yogg! converts a spell into a Choose One spell, the spell will first cast with combined effects (like with Fandral Staghelm), then recast with a choice chosen at random.
Oh My Yogg! functions as a pseudo-Counterspell by disrupting one of your opponent's spells, though the random spell it casts as a replacement can yield varying results. At best, it can force your opponent to cast a spell with a massive drawback (such as Astral Communion or Surrender to Madness), but at worst the replacement spell can have an equivalent or even more powerful effect than the original (such as turning The Coin into Innervate).
This card features most prominently in Wild Odd Paladin, where it's functionally a Counterspell. Slower opponents may need multiple board clears to keep this deck's minions under control, and Oh My Yogg! can replace these spells with ones that are far less impactful. Secret Paladin and other aggressive Paladin decks can also make use of this card in a similar manner.
There is 1 achievement related to Oh My Yogg!.
|Gameplay - Darkmoon Faire - Paladin||YoggChamp||Deal lethal damage with Oh My Yogg!|
- Patch 18.104.22.168904 (2021-04-13):
- Fixed a bug where casting Twisting Nether into Oh My Yogg! would not allow for more cards to be played.
- Fixed a bug where the VFX for certain spells would continuously play after being transformed by Oh My Yogg!
- Patch 22.214.171.124662 (2021-03-25): Now has Shadow spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 126.96.36.199600 (2020-12-15): Fixed a bug where Oh My Yogg! would not properly generate spells created by Twinspells.
- Patch 188.8.131.52614 (2020-11-12): Added.