|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
You have no idea how tired this guy is of being released.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
Essentially a scaled-up version of , this card serves to deal some extra damage in the late game. Its high Attack leaves it vulnerable to and its average Health for the cost means it will die to most other large minions or even a plus a . Therefore, its value usually relies on its Battlecry being used effectively, similar to other expensive minions with powerful text effects like or Ragnaros.
However, the high attack makes it a powerful threat if it can be Stealthed, e.g. by a .
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
- The North Sea Kraken is a neutral level 82 elite kraken attacking both The Firehawk and The Wavecrest near the middle of the Sea Reaver's Run, south of Hrothgar's Landing.
- Kraken, or krakken, are two different types of sea monsters. The first type are giant squid-like creatures with tentacles. The second type are more fish-like with giant fins and smaller in size. The second type of kraken are more fish-like, with armored hides, giant fins, large mouths, dorsal spikes, and a horizontal tail reminiscent of whale flukes. They have scales, but do not appear to have visible gills. Little lore has been given about them.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Throne of the Tides" series, for the card Kolorath.
- This card's flavor text is a reference to Release the Kraken!, an internet meme based on a quote from the movie The Clash of the Titans.
- North Sea Kraken specifically depicts Kolorath.