|Set:||Descent of Dragons|
|Wiki tags:||Dragon-generating, Rush-generating|
Not to be confused with Nithogger.
How to get
Play when the board is clear or behind a taunt to force out a spell. Usually resulting in a positive trade. Also very good when used with Corrupt the Waters for double battlecry.
- ▶️The heavens quake
- and my brood wakes!
- ▶️<death sound>
- The Storm Eggs originally had Rush, which could be seen if they were buffed the turn they came into play. This was fixed in a server-side update on December 12th, 2019.
- Nithogg is a storm drake world boss located atop Nastrondir in Stormheim while Scourge of the Skies is available. He used to be a servant to the keepers, but broke free. Vethir wanted him dead for terrorizing the lands of Stormheim.
- Nithogg is a reference to Níðhöggr, a dragon from Norse mythology who gnaws on the roots of the world tree Yggdrasil.
- The flavor text is a reference to Hogger.
- Patch 220.127.116.11060 (2019-12-05): Added.