|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
Trigger a friendly minion's Deathrattle twice.
Two near-death experiences for the price of one!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Necrium Vial||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Please add any available information to this section.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Poisons? Oh, darling, I’m well beyond poisons now. I’ve transcended poison. I’ve found something ever so much more interesting: Necrium!
- ::F7HL-LUM1 query::
- It’s a new element! I must conduct more experiments to divine its true nature, but I suspect that it is an elementary particle of death itself. It’s surprisingly versatile—I can already see so many applications: weapons, poisons, more weapons, toothpaste, artificial flavorings, undergarments, dietary supplements, clocks with alarms that go off only when your “time is up”. The possibilities are endless.
- ::F7HL-LUM1 disturbed query::
- THERE’S NO PROBLEM! Well, there is a small problem. It’s unstable. Terribly, terribly unstable. At the best of times it’s a tricky element that can warp the mind. Hands-on research is the most efficient, but when exposed to the raw element, my assistants age through their entire lives in the blink of an eye—and they aren’t even courteous enough to get up again after they expire. It’s exasperating! Working alone has been slowing my research tremendously.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52770 (2018-08-02): Added.