|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
Grab death by the handle.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
Necrium Blade is a decently statted weapon with a Deathrattle effect that creates additional use of a minion's Deathrattle effect without requiring killing it first. Its power comes in being able to "store" its effect by waiting for the right moment to break the weapon to activate its effect for no additional mana investment on that turn, letting you play strong Deathrattle minions like on curve.
- Poisons? Oh, darling, I’m well beyond poisons now. I’ve transcended poison. I’ve found something ever so much more interesting: Necrium!
- ::F7HL-LUM1 query::
- It’s a new element! I must conduct more experiments to divine its true nature, but I suspect that it is an elementary particle of death itself. It’s surprisingly versatile—I can already see so many applications: weapons, poisons, more weapons, toothpaste, artificial flavorings, undergarments, dietary supplements, clocks with alarms that go off only when your “time is up”. The possibilities are endless.
- ::F7HL-LUM1 disturbed query::
- THERE’S NO PROBLEM! Well, there is a small problem. It’s unstable. Terribly, terribly unstable. At the best of times it’s a tricky element that can warp the mind. Hands-on research is the most efficient, but when exposed to the raw element, my assistants age through their entire lives in the blink of an eye—and they aren’t even courteous enough to get up again after they expire. It’s exasperating! Working alone has been slowing my research tremendously.
- Patch 220.127.116.11770 (2018-08-02): Added.