|Set:||Descent of Dragons|
|Abilities:||Combo, Put into hand|
|Tags:||Deathrattle-granting, Deathrattle-related, Deck-related, Random|
Combo: Draw a Deathrattle minion from your deck and gain its Deathrattle.
Necrium: Get the afterlife without the aftertaste!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Necrium Apothecary||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Necrium Apothecary draws a Deathrattle minion but it gets instantly transformed, such as by Transmogrifier, Necrium Apothecary will not gain a Deathrattle.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Necrium Apothecary is a very powerful card in any Deathrattle deck. Its Combo requirement and somewhat unwieldly cost and stats are more than made up by its targeted card draw and gaining its Deathrattle. Combined with a Necrium Blade followed by a cheap Combo activator like Backstab or The Coin, Necrium Apothecary creates a crushingly strong tempo play. Mechanical Whelp and Anubisath Warbringer are extremely powerful choices to combo with for its sheer value. Alternatives or backups include Cairne Bloodhoof and Waxadred. Wild has other powerful Deathrattle minions like Sneed's Old Shredder, Silver Vanguard, and Deathwing, Dragonlord.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Green mix red... mean no dead...
- No drop vial!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11662 (2021-03-25): Now costs 4 Mana (Down from 5).
- Patch 18.104.22.168282 (2020-01-09): Now costs 5 Mana (Up from 4).
- Patch 22.214.171.124060 (2019-12-05): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Trolden (January 11, 2020). Funny And Lucky Moments - Hearthstone - Ep. 483 (02:08). YouTube. Retrieved on 2020-02-06.