|See other versions: BG Regular and BG Gold|
|Tags:||Area of effect, Murloc-related, Ongoing effect|
Your other Murlocs have +2 Attack.
Do Murlocs ever get tired of making the same old sound? Nope! Mrglglrglglglglglglgl!
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Murloc Warleader||1600||400|
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
- Regular Murloc Warleader could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Platinum 10 and Diamond 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (6/10) and (8/10) achievements).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Murloc Warleader is arguably one of the most important cards in Murloc decks. With a board swarming with Murlocs early in the game, Murloc Warleader provides a huge amount of burst damage, while having fair stats and being a Murloc itself. Ideally, use this card when you already have several Murlocs on the battlefield to make Murloc Warleader as useful as possible.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Nargle, Fang of the Swarm.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 220.127.116.1170 (2017-09-18): Now reads: Your other Murlocs have +2 Attack. (Down from +2 Attack, +1 Health)
- Patch 18.104.22.16881 (2016-10-20): Card text now reads "Your other Murlocs have +2/+1."
- Patch 22.214.171.12488 (2013-06-22): Now causes other Murlocs to have +2/+1, up from +1/+1.