|Set:||The League of Explorers|
High mortality rate, from often being hugged to death.
How to get
|Adventure||Defeat in The League of Explorers 3rd wing - The Ruined City||Regular||2|
Regular and golden Murloc Tinyfin are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|Leveling||Unlocked at level 1.||Regular||2|
(Win 500 games in Ranked, Arena, or Duels.)
Almost superior to , this minion offers synergy with Murloc decks. Its value lies in its low cost, which when combined with effects such as and to buff its stats can provide a substantial minion for 0 mana.
This card lets you play for 1 less mana (potentially one turn earlier), becoming a 3/3 for 0 mana in the process. This can give your board great value if played in ideal conditions (if you have at least 2 or 3 Murlocs on the board beforehand).
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
- Baby murlocs are less hostile than the adults, and some are even collected by other races as pets and companions. Baby murlocs are usually kept close to the adults, but can sometimes be found inside large clams, such as those off the east coast of Durotar or in the Narsong Trench in Krasarang Wilds.
- Infant murlocs have a large buck tooth, and also possess a small tail. The latter is a feature adults lose, giving birth to the speculation that murloc larvae are purely aquatic, but as the individual grows their water-adapted features gradually disappear, making them more capable of living on land. Baby murlocs are prone to high pitched infantile babbling and gurgling, often in a sing-song style, and have also been known to dance.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Crown of the Heavens" series, for the card Baby Murloc.
- When played, briefly appears as a Murloc Tinyfin
- Patch 22.214.171.12433 (2015-11-10): Added.