"Death will rise, from the tides!"
RARITY=2 CLASS=12 COLLECTIBLE=1 ELITE=0 COST=2 HEALTH=1 ATK=2 CARDTYPE=4 CARDRACE=14 FACTION=3 251=1 ENCHANTMENT_BIRTH_VISUAL=0 ENCHANTMENT_IDLE_VISUAL=0 BATTLECRY=1 1429=57338 TECH_LEVEL=1 IS_BACON_POOL_MINION=0 1592=1
How to get
Regular and golden Murloc Tidehunter are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Regular||2|
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Golden||2|
Two copies of regular are obtained for raising sum of all your class levels to 1.
Two copies of golden Murloc Tidehunter (Core) are obtained for winning 500 games across all classes.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Murloc Tidehunter were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the rogue class.
- Two Golden copies of Murloc Tidehunter were a reward for raising a rogue to levels 53 and 54.
The Murloc Tidehunter is a cheap way to fill up on murlocs. When summoned, he brings along a 1/1 murloc as well, summoning two murlocs for the price of one. If both murlocs survive to the next turn, they are good targets for buffs. can buff both of them for +4 total Attack, with the same going for but for Health.
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
is the corrupted version of this minion.
- This card's flavor text is a lyric from the song "I Am Murloc".
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Blizzcon 2007 Promotion", for the card Mrglrglmrglmrrrlggg.
- At some point during the alpha, this card used to be Blacksilt Shorestriker with 1/1 stats instead of 2/1.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04): Rarity changed from Common to Free.
- Patch 18.104.22.16821 (2016-08-09): now costs 1, up from 0.