Deal 3 damage to two random enemy minions.
You see, it's all about throughput.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Multi-Shot were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the hunter class.
- Two Golden copies of Multi-Shot were a reward for raising a hunter to levels 36 and 38.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Multi-Shot can be cast and will function if there is only one enemy minion on the board. The enemy minion takes 3 damage.
- Multi-Shot deals damage to both affected minions before queuing and resolving triggers.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Multi-Shot is an area of effect (AoE) card similar to Cleave. It can be extremely effective for removing minions or lowering their Health to vulnerable levels. Ideally used against precisely two minions to guarantee the targets. It is effective against aggro decks and especially zoo decks, which feature multiple low-Health minions. Multi-Shot is effective at setting back the opponent's tempo, and if both minions are destroyed should provide card advantage, although its cost may exceed the summoning cost of the minions destroyed.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Hunter's Focus.
- As of Patch 188.8.131.52761, multi-target cards are eligible to be played even if there is only one viable target on the board. Previously, multi-target cards were ineligible to be played if there were less than two viable targets.