Mr. Bigglesworth (Scholomance Academy)
- For the Battlegrounds hero, see Mr. Bigglesworth (Battlegrounds). For the boss card in Curse of Naxxramas adventure, see Mr. Bigglesworth.
Mr. Bigglesworth is a secret uncollectible neutral minion card, from the Scholomance Academy set. it is an exclusive token obtained from having a full board of cat-like minions and also controlling Headmaster Kel'Thuzad.
For more information, see Headmaster Kel'Thuzad.
Generated by[edit | edit source]
Sounds[edit | edit source]
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Kel'Thuzad yells: No!!! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate...
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer
- The last living creature in Naxxramas, this cat is said to be the last thread connecting Kel'thuzad to his mortal life. It is said that any who dare to harm a hair on his head doom themselves to... wait a second, what is he doing on there? *pounds on the display a few times.* Well, nevermind. I'm sure no one would be foolish enough to lay a hand on Kel'thuzad's precious pet.
- - Commander Eligor Dawnbringer
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Bigglesworth was originally intended to be a collectible reward from the Curse of Naxxramas adventure. He was originally designed as a 0 Mana 0/1 minion with Charge. He was instead added as an Easter Egg during the Kel'Thuzad encounter, where he would be summoned if Animal Companion was played.
- When Duels' Early Access was launched, Mr. Bigglesworth was one of the non-passive Treasures one could select, but did nothing other than act as a free Snowflipper Penguin. He was removed in Patch 22.214.171.124000, with the patch notes saying "Mr. Bigglesworth was a very bad kitty and snuck into the pool, he has now been removed and is being dried off."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199000 (2020-11-05): Removed from Duels (as an active treasure).
- Patch 188.8.131.52613 (2020-07-30): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2017-06-05).