|Set:||One Night in Karazhan|
Ain't no party like a Moonglade party ‘cause a Moonglade party got bears.
- For the boss card in the Demon Hunter Prologue, see .
How to get
|Adventure||Complete the Druid's class challenge in One Night in Karazhan||Regular||2|
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be generated by the following card.
- This spell has two steps:
Summoning a random minion is risky. Some minions provide excellent value for the cost, others are mediocre, or even bad. Because the summoned minion is not played from hand, its Battlecry will not activate, so if the random minion is for instance a , you will only get the 1-1 minion.
Despite the risk of the random minion, this card can be good. Since the Healing effect can be targeted, you can choose to either heal a minion for favorable trades, or restore some health to your Hero to survive another turn. Restoring 6 Health and getting a (hopefully) at least average 6-mana minion can help you win the game - if you are willing to accept the occassional bad luck.
As it costs 6 mana and summons a random 6-cost minion, this could amount to as much as a free "restore 6 health" - once again, if you are lucky.
- Moonglade (aka The Moonglade) is a haven for druids, and home of the Cenarion Circle. Here, tauren and night elves coexist peacefully, united by their reverence for the spirit of nature. Conflict between the races in Moonglade is not tolerated by the Moonglade Wardens stationed throughout the town of Nighthaven, who will respond to any violence initiated against players who have a favorable reputation with the Circle.
- Moonglade's reflection within the Emerald Dream is the most sacred place in all of the Dream. The Rift of Aln is located here in Lake Elune'ara's place.
- The demigod Omen sleeps at the depths of Lake Elune'ara, awakening every year around the time of the Lunar Festival.
- The Moonglade was the druids' home for thousands of years. When the Burning Legion ran rampant over the land in ancient times, the Moonglade remained untouched. The night elf druids went into deep meditation in the secure caves of the Barrow Dens, sending their minds into the plane of the Emerald Dream. The remaining night elves built the town of Nighthaven. During the Third War, the Moonglade again remained the safe haven of the elves. Tyrande from here awakened Malfurion. Although battles were fought there, the land was not befouled. Before Teldrassil was created, the Moonglade housed the majority of the night elf population.
- The Gold Road once reached all the way to Moonglade and Nighthaven, but with the corruption of Felwood it became very isolated as strangers are no longer welcomed by the Timbermaw furbolgs. Recently, the peace in Moonglade itself has become threatened as bizarre creatures from the Emerald Nightmare have found a way into a wing of the Stormrage Barrow Dens.