|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Rush|
|Tags:||Deathrattle-granting, Deathrattle-related, Targeted|
Rush. Battlecry: Choose a friendly minion. Gain a copy of its Deathrattle.
Never underestimate a lioness when her pride is on the line.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Mok'Nathal Lion can be obtained through Ashes of Outland card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Mok'Nathal Lion can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Mok'Nathal Lion||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Sounds[edit | edit source]
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The mok'nathal (also spelled Mok'Nathal or Mok'Nathal Clan) are half-ogre, half-orc hybrids. Most mok'nathal are part of a clan found in Outland, though it is nearly defunct. Rexxar, the disowned son of chieftain Leoroxx, was the only remaining one left on Azeroth. Their last remaining settlement is Mok'Nathal Village in the eastern area of the Blade's Edge Mountains.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card is a tribute to Hearthstone Global Finals 2019's Champion VKLiooon, Hearthstone's first female champion.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11222 (2020-03-26): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Original reveal stream, 4AM PT 2020-03-23.
- What Is It Like Going Behind the Scenes With the Hearthstone Team?. (2020-04-06). Retrieved on 2020-04-18.