|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
He's a mind breaker, dream taker, ghoul trainer, don't you mess around with him.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Mindbreaker's effect does not work in Adventures and Missions, so don't count on it when building a deck for bosses.
- Mindbreaker functions as normal in Practice mode.
This minion has decent stats for its mana cost, comparable to . However, Mindbreaker's main strength lies in its effect. It can be valuable in certain constructed decks such as Pirate Warrior, where the Hero Power is rarely used, and in both constructed and Arena it can be an effective tool when facing classes such as hunter, mage, or warlock. Mindbreaker's best use is countering opponents with improved Hero Powers, such as ones provided by , , Hero cards or ones buffed by , or . These are all highly valuable Hero Powers, and disabling them can potentially turn the tide of a game.
- ▶️Let's start some trouble.
- ▶️It begins.
- ▶️<death sound>
- This card's art depicts Deathstalker Commander Belmont, as depicted in the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Dungeon Decks 2011 Treasure" series.
- Mindbreaker's flavor text is a reference to Pat Benetar's hit song from 1979, "Heartbreaker." Its chorus goes, "You're a heartbreaker / Dream maker, a love taker / Don't you mess around with me."
- Patch 188.8.131.5257 (2017-08-08): Added.