|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Increment attribute|
|Wiki tags:||Battlefield-related, Spell Damage-related|
Goes by "MC ElfyElf".
How to get
|Master of Ceremonies||400||100|
|Golden Master of Ceremonies||1600||400|
- Master of Ceremonies' Battlecry will grant her +2/+2 if her controller also controls at least one minion with Spell Damage.
- This effect will not grant her more than +2/+2, even if her controller controls multiple eligible minions.
- Minions that have been granted Spell Damage by Ancient Mage, Velen's Chosen or Dalaran Aspirant will satisfy Master of Ceremonies' condition.
- If your opponent has a Jungle Moonkin and you have no other source of Spell Damage, your Master of Ceremonies' condition will not be satisfied since none of your minions actually has Spell Damage. However, if you control a Jungle Moonkin and no other source of Spell Damage, your Master of Ceremonies' condition will be satisfied, since Jungle Moonkin is considered a source of Spell Damage anyway.
Master of Ceremonies can represent a large amount of value in a Spell Damage focused deck, where its Battlecry is more likely to activate. However, since there are not a large amount of Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, activating its effect will generally be quite rare.
- Two heroes enter, one hero leaves.
- Ready to RUMBLE!
This blood elf is the Master of Ceremonies (MC) for the Grand Tournament's matches, serving as announcer and possibly commentator for each battle.
- This along with Arcane Blast are the first Spell Damage-synergy cards to be added to the game.
- Her summon quote is a reference to the 1985 movie Mad Max 3: Beyond Thunderdome.
- Patch 18.104.22.16886 (2015-08-18): Added.