|Abilities:||Choose One, Increment attribute|
|Wiki tags:||Targeted, Taunt-granting|
Druids call it the "Mark of Nature." Everyone else calls it "needing a bath."
How to get
|Mark of Nature||40||5|
|Golden Mark of Nature||400||50|
Whilst Mark of Nature costs one point of mana more than Mark of the Wild, it lets you choose between whether you want to be defensive or offensive. This card is mostly used to make one of your rather weak minions more durable, or to buff up the Attack one of your charge drops, eg. Druid of the Claw, Argent Commander, or even Leeroy Jenkins.
- Mark of Nature was removed for selection in Arena on September 15, 2016 but was reinstated on December 9, 2018.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "The Hunt for Illidan" series, for the card Brace or Mace.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 188.8.131.52662 (2021-03-25): Now has Nature spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 184.108.40.206933 (2019-04-04): A number of "Choose One" cards have had unique art added for each possible option.
- Dean Ayala (2016-09-08). Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2018-12-19). Arena Updates – December 19 2018. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.