They come out at night to eat leftover mana crystals. "Mmmmmm," they say.
RARITY=3 CLASS=12 ELITE=0 COST=2 HEALTH=2 ATK=2 CARDTYPE=4 FACTION=3 251=7 ENCHANTMENT_BIRTH_VISUAL=0 ENCHANTMENT_IDLE_VISUAL=0 AURA=1 COLLECTIBLE=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Regular Mana Wraith could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
Mana Wraith requires a lot of deep in-game knowledge and the right deck to be used with great success. You need to use it right before opponent is expected to play a minion, for example right before your opponent's when you have a lot of 1-3 HP minions on turn 4, or to prevent that from wiping the board.
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 18.104.22.16890 (2013-10-02): Now has 2 Attack (Up from 1). Now has 2 Health (Down from 3).
- Patch 22.214.171.12488 (2013-06-22): Now costs 2 mana (Up from 1).
- Previously: ALL minions cost (1) more. [2 mana, 1 attack, 3 health, Rare]