|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Modify cost|
|Wiki tags:||Ongoing effect|
They come out at night to eat leftover mana crystals. "Mmmmmm," they say.
How to get
|Golden Mana Wraith||800||100|
- Regular Mana Wraith could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
Mana Wraith requires a lot of deep in-game knowledge and the right deck to be used with great success. You need to use it right before opponent is expected to play a minion, for example right before your opponent's Sen'jin Shieldmasta when you have a lot of 1-3 HP minions on turn 4, or to prevent that Deathwing from wiping the board.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 188.8.131.5290 (2013-10-02): Now has 2 Attack (Up from 1). Now has 2 Health (Down from 3).
- Patch 184.108.40.20688 (2013-06-22): Now costs 2 mana (Up from 1).
- Previously: ALL minions cost (1) more. [2 mana, 1 attack, 3 health, Rare]