|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Modify cost|
ALL minions cost (1) more.
They come out at night to eat leftover mana crystals. "Mmmmmm," they say.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Mana Wraith||800||100|
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
- Regular Mana Wraith could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Mana Wraith requires a lot of deep in-game knowledge and the right deck to be used with great success. You need to use it right before opponent is expected to play a minion, for example right before your opponent's Sen'jin Shieldmasta when you have a lot of 1-3 HP minions on turn 4, or to prevent that Deathwing from wiping the board.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 184.108.40.20690 (2013-10-02): Now has 2 Attack (Up from 1). Now has 2 Health (Down from 3).
- Patch 220.127.116.1188 (2013-06-22): Now costs 2 mana (Up from 1).
- Previously: ALL minions cost (1) more. [2 mana, 1 attack, 3 health, Rare]