|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
When Malorne isn't mauling hordes of demons, he enjoys attending parties, though he prefers to go stag.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Malorne's Deathrattle shuffles him (not a copy) back into the player's deck. The location of the minion card in the deck is random.
- If Malorne’s deathrattle is triggered by a card like or , he will be removed from the board and shuffled into the player's deck, despite his not having died.
- Using on Malorne will shuffle the existing copy into the player's deck, then summon a fresh copy on the board. 
- Despite the visual effect, Malorne is considered to have died when killed. If Malorne dies while is in play, Malorne will be shuffled into the deck, and a fresh Malorne will then be summoned. also works.
- A hunter can obtain Malorne through 's Deathrattle or 's Battlecry.
- If Malorne changes ownership before his Deathrattle resolves (for example, if he dies as a result of triggered effects from casting ), he will be shuffled into the opponent's deck instead, but the animation will still show shuffling into the original controller's deck.
Played in Ramp Druid as early as possible to bait Silence/removal or to play late for a recurring lategame threat, since cards like , , , and often thin these decks very quickly.
- Effect triggering
- ▶️I will return...
- Malorne, or Apa'ro, is an enormous white stag that roamed the land as protector of nature. His power lay in nature itself and he is responsible for the creation and nurturing of nature in the world. He is the father of , who inherited his dominion over nature.
- Furthermore, he was one of the first living beings in the world. By the time of his death, he had become one of Azeroth's most beloved and powerful demigods, and he was renowned for his wisdom.
- Until Patch 220.127.116.1133 (LoE patch), if Malorne's Deathrattle triggered while you controlled , two copies would be shuffled into the player's deck. The technical reason why this occurred is because Malorne's Deathrattle was coded the following way:
- Move the original Malorne to the Deck Zone (this is purely for animation purposes)
- Create a new Malorne Entity and shuffle it into the Deck Zone
- Move the original Malorne to the Setaside Zone
- In Patch 18.104.22.16833, Malorne's Deathrattle was changed to move the original Malorne to the Deck Zone, not to shuffle a new copy in. So now Malorne + Baron Rivendare puts only one copy of Malorne in your deck.
- Until Patch 22.214.171.12474 (WotOG patch), If Malorne died while possessing additional Deathrattles such as , or , the additional Deathrattles would not activate. This is because Malorne's Deathrattle triggered first, and Deathrattles could not trigger while the attached minion while in the deck. Even if Malorne was drawn by a , added Deathrattles with a timestamp later than Cult Master still would not trigger. For comparison, we know that added Deathrattles on minions in the hand do trigger.
Patch 126.96.36.19934 (2014-12-04): Added.
- Zeriyah on Twitter. (2014-12-03).
- Zeriyah on Twitter. (2014-12-03).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P295P-Zb3tw. Tested in Patch 188.8.131.5256 (2015-12-04).
- http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2oofe5/malorne_and_the_baron_fun/ 2014-12-08
- http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2oumjj/malorne_confirmed_to_work_with_both_kelthuzad_and/cmr2bt6 December 2014
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW6ZA_vlB1U&list=PLx2kRadCTuYYrck0V0soHYjBvas9dGDYI&index=5 Tested in Patch 184.108.40.20656 (2015-12-04)
- http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/15538984032 2014-12-05
- http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2vfmms/soul_of_the_forest_bugged/ 2015-02-10
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeJUcnTvDwQ Tested in Patch 220.127.116.1151 (2016-03-14)