|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Quest, Replace Hero Power|
|Tags:||Hero Power-related, Reborn-related, Triggered effect|
Quest: Play 5 Reborn minions.
Reward: Emperor Wraps.
"I do say, this gives me the vapors every single time!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Making Mummies||3200||1600|
Generated Hero Power[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Emperor Wraps hero power makes an exact duplicate of the target (friendly) minion, and then applies the "Imperial Wrapped" enchantment to it, which sets the duplicate's attack and health to 2/2. This has a few interesting consequences:
- Silencing the duplicate removes the Imperial Wrapped enchantment, giving it the full stats of the base unit. For example, if you create a 2/2 duplicate of a Sea Giant and then silence the duplicate, it becomes 8/8.
- If you duplicate a Reborn minion (that has not died yet), and the duplicate dies, it is restored to life with no enchantments, which means the 2/2 limit is removed. For example, if you duplicate a Colossus of the Moon that has not died yet, you'll create a 2/2 Colossus. When it dies, it will be reborn as a 10/10 Colossus with one health remaining.
- If you duplicate a Reborn minion that has already died once, the duplicate will also be treated as having already died; it will be a 2/2 minion (with 2 health remaining), but without the Reborn halo effect, and if it's killed, it does not return to life.
- If a duplicate minion is shuffled into the deck or returned to hand, it loses all its enchantments (including Imperial Wrapped), and can be played as a full-power copy of the original minion.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Completing the quest is best done with cheap Reborn minions such as Murmy, Micro Mummy, Temple Berserker, and Ancestral Guardian. As for making use of the quest reward, cards with multiple beneficial keywords like Zilliax or strong Deathrattles like Mechano-Egg benefit best from it, as well as Reborn minions themselves. To make most out of the reward, as well as reducing the risk of running out of minions to copy, prioritize including minions over spells in your deck.
Note that Emperor Wraps will copy Magnetic buffs on the target, giving a huge boost to the potential value of Kangor's Endless Army by letting it resurrect the 2/2 copies with their full stats.
Paladin and Neutral minions with Reborn[edit | edit source]
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
At the end of your turn, give another random friendly minion +1 Attack.
Has +2 Attack while damaged.
Your opponent's cards cost (1) less.
|Khartut Defender||Rare||Minion||General||Any||6||3||4||Taunt, Reborn|
Deathrattle: Restore 3 Health to your hero.
At the end of your turn, summon a 1/1 Scarab with Taunt.
|Colossus of the Moon||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||10||10||10||Divine Shield|
|Showing all 12 cards|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206708 (2019-08-01): Added.