|Set:||United in Stormwind|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deathrattle, Generate|
He is the reason why we have 7 mailboxes in this district.
How to get
Golden Mailbox Dancer is uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted. Regular Mailbox Dancer can be obtained by:
- Opening card packs
- Crafting for 100 dust
- Completing an Arena or Heroic Duels run
- Opening the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of season
- Completing Climbing the Ranks achievements
Category Name Description Rewards Game Modes - Ranked - Climbing the Ranks Reach Silver 10 in Ranked (any format). 20 , 4 Random Recent Expansion Rare Cards Game Modes - Ranked - Climbing the Ranks Reach Gold 10 in Ranked (any format). 30 , 4 Random Recent Expansion Rare Cards
- Two copies of golden Mailbox Dancer are obtained by reaching levels 13 and 33 respectively in the United in Stormwind's Rewards Track.
Mailbox Dancer provides a free Coin which can be used later on or it can be treated as a 1 mana 2/3 if coin is used.
It's main usage is through Combo Based Decks for Rogue to fuel up Spectral Pillagers damage, or Paladin to summon the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse from Uther of the Ebon Blade or Gadgetzan Auctioneer to draw more spells.
The downside however is that it gives your opponent the coin but it isn't that impactful depending on the deck they are playing. An aggressive deck may not have any use of the Coin because their hand is usually empty but a control/combo based deck can take advantage of the coin. It can also be used to Mill your opponent because The Coin adds 1 extra card to the hand.
Silencing it can prevent the opponent from getting a coin.
- ▶️Mmm, that's right, feel the groove!
- ▶️So generous.
- ▶️<death sound>
- Patch 188.8.131.52998 (2021-07-27): Added.