- "My brothers say I spend too much time in the forge. They think it ain't befitting a king. Hah! You don't forge legendary weapons like mine while sitting on a throne. The lands of Khaz Modan are mine, and when I bring the pain, lads, it's hammer time!"
Background[edit | edit source]
- Magni Bronzebeard was the king of the dwarven kingdom of Khaz Modan, Thane of Ironforge and head of the Bronzebeard clan, until he was turned to diamond during a ritual in the heart of Old Ironforge.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Magni Bronzebeard is temporarily unavailable for purchase. The skin will be available again in the future.
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
June 15, 2015 - December 9, 2019[edit | edit source]
Previously, as an alternate hero, Magni Bronzebeard can be purchased using real money in order to be unlocked. Once unlocked the player can choose to use Magni Bronzebeard in place of Garrosh Hellscream whenever playing with a warrior deck. It is not possible to purchase Magni Bronzebeard using gold.
Purchasing Magni Bronzebeard also unlocks a unique card back (see below), which can be used with any deck.
Functionality[edit | edit source]
Once unlocked and selected for use, Magni Bronzebeard replaces Garrosh Hellscream whenever playing with a warrior deck. Magni comes with his own portrait, emotes, and hero tray art, as well as featuring a special animation when using his Hero Power, Armor Up! (or its upgraded version, Tank Up!).
For more information, see Alternate heroes.
Flavor text[edit | edit source]
When viewed in the Collection, Magni has the following flavor text:
- Lord of Ironforge. King of Khaz Modan. Grand Explorer. Moira’s Dad. Most Huggable Leader.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
|Trigger: Upgrade!||▶️Heat of the forge.|
|Attack ||▶️It's hammer time!|
|Emote: Greetings||▶️Hello there.|
|Emote: Well Played||▶️Well played.|
|Emote: Oops||▶️That's not right.|
|Emote: Threaten||▶️Feel the fury of the mountain!|
|Emote: Thanks||▶️Thank you!|
|Unused: Sorry||▶️I'm so sorry friend.|
|Concede||▶️You got me.|
|Start||▶️For Khaz Modan!|
|Running out of time||▶️I gotta move!|
|Thinking ||▶️Maybe... No, no, no, no...|
|Thinking ||▶️So many choices...|
|Almost out of cards||▶️I'm almost out of cards.|
|Out of cards||▶️I'm out of cards!|
|Error: Need a weapon||▶️I need a weapon.|
|Error: Not enough mana||▶️I don't have enough Mana.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||▶️That minion already attacked.|
|Error: Hero already attacked||▶️I already attacked.|
|Error: Minion not ready||▶️Give that minion a turn to get ready.|
|Error: Hand already full||▶️My hand is full!|
|Error: Too many minions||▶️I have too many minions.|
|Error: Can't target Stealthed minion||▶️I can't target Stealthed minions.|
|Error: Can't play that card||▶️I can't play that.|
|Error: Not a valid target||▶️That's not a valid target.|
|Error: Must attack Taunt minion||▶️I must attack the minion with Taunt.|
|Error: Generic||▶️I cannot do that.|
|Emote: Greetings [Lunar New Year]||▶️Happy New Year!|
|Start [Mirror]||▶️Yeah! Khaz Modan!|
|Emote: Greetings [Holidays]||▶️Happy Feast of Winter Veil!|
|Emote: Wow||▶️By my beard!|
|Emote: Greetings [Happy New Year]||▶️Happy New Year!|
|Unused: Greetings [Fire Festival]||▶️Happy Midsummer Fire Festival!|
|Unused: Greetings [Pirate Day]||▶️Yarrr! I be the king of the high seas!|
|Emote: Greetings [Happy Halloween]||▶️Happy Hallow's End, friend.|
|Unused: Greetings [Happy Noblegarden]||▶️Happy Noblegarden!|
|Emote: Greetings [Mirror]||▶️Hello, yourself.|
|Selection in Choose Your Hero||▶️I'm ready! Let's do it.|
Unused, no sound[edit | edit source]
|Good game||Good game.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the card Brann Bronzebeard is summoned against Magni, Brann will say "Oh, brother! Have you heard from Muradin lately?" instead of his usual summoning dialogue.
Card back[edit | edit source]
Purchasing Magni Bronzebeard unlocks the following card back.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Magni, turned to diamond, as Anduin looks on
Magni in World of Warcraft, prior to turning to diamond
Videos[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20674 (2016-04-24): Wow emote added. Sorry emote no longer available.
- Patch 220.127.116.1151 (2016-03-14): "Happy Feast of Winterveil!" changed to "Happy Feast of Winter Veil!"
- Patch 18.104.22.16856 (2015-12-04): Winter Veil and Lunar New Year emotes added.
- Patch 22.214.171.12466 (2015-06-15): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Emerge: New Hearthstone Heroes Are Coming! (2015-06-04)