|Set:||Kobolds & Catacombs|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Cast spell|
|Artist:||Tyler West Studios|
A diet of pure magic is great for the complexion but wreaks havoc on one's mood.
How to get
|Golden Lynessa Sunsorrow||3200||1600|
- Lynessa’s Battlecry is limited to 30 cards and casts the buffs in a random order.
- Adaptation spells cast on Lynessa chooses a random adaptation instead of the original adaptation.
- The spells cast on her do not count towards the Paladin Quest, The Last Kaleidosaur.
- Spells that were copied with Djinni of Zephyrs will not be cast on Lynessa.
- Spells that place a Deathrattle enchantment on Lynessa such as Spikeridged Steed will not trigger if she is played while Spiritsinger Umbra is in play.
- Lynessa can kill herself with Sacrificial Pact, despite being an illegal target for the spell. This may be intended. 
- Lynessa will cast Dire Frenzy on herself, despite being an illegal target for the spell.
- Lynessa will summon additional minions with Silvermoon Portal.
Lynessa Sunsorrow is a late game oriented card. She will replay all spells used on ally minions, by a maximum of 30 casts per Battlecry.
If you are running a Deck with Lynessa, consider putting some cards like: The Last Kaleidosaur, Shirvallah, the Tiger, Lady Liadrin, Arcane Giant, Devout Pupil, The Voraxx, Dragonkin Sorcerer, Djinni of Zephyrs, Immortal Prelate and any other spell-buff related.
Remind that, Lynessa will not cast a replayed version, like the ones used by The Voraxx.
If you are running a deck with less spells, she can be played early, but less powerful. But even with a few buffs, she can become really powerful. Two Blessing of Kings and two Hand of A'dal are good enough, summoning a 7 cost 13/13.
If obtained by Prismatic Lens, Lynessa can become an early strong minion, since most of the time, you will be playing a 5/5 1 cost card. But considering the risks, it is better to save her for the late game, except if you have a Getaway Kodo.
Never use Duel! when she is not in your hand. The risk is far from dangerous.
Since her power lies in her Battlecry, Brann Bronzebeard will double her potential. Every Lynessa's Battlecry is limited to 30 casts. So playing Brann will double her range to 60 casts.
Lynessa will cast every spell at random order, to a maximum of 30 spells; so, even when getting high stats, the triggering part will always change and the cast order will be ignored. But, one thing that is guaranteed is that she will cast one spell by each single cast. So if you manage to play 4 repeated spells on your minions, when summoned, she will replay all 4 casts.
She can not reactivate Secrets, buffs from Weapons or minions.
Her Battlecry creates unique effects. Below here, will be a small list of interactions with her:
- Normal Casts - Spells that will be cast normally, without involving or ignoring special conditions
Blessing of Wisdom, Blessing of Might, Divine Strength, Sand Breath, Lightforged Blessing, Dark Conviction,Flash of Light, Hand of A'dal, Potion of Heroism, Desperate Stand, Gift of Luminance, Seal of Champions, Blessing of Kings, Silvermoon Portal, Blessing of Authority, Blessed Champion, Pharaoh's Blessing, Spikeridged Steed, Lay on Hands, Dinosize, Libram of Hope.
- Special Casts - Spells that have unique effects when used by her Battlecry
Adaptation: Lynessa will adapt randomly. She can cast the same option twice.
Shield of Honor: She gains both of the buffs without being Damaged.
Sound the Bells!: The first bell and the Echo bells will be re-cast.
Libram of Wisdom: All casts will be considered unique spells for her Battlecry, in other words, she will retain every single one of the Librams that were used, along with the Deathrattle.
- Unusual Spells - Other class spells that will be applied to Lynessa (Obtained through Grimestreet Informant) This list can be a lot bigger, since there are multiple ways of getting another class spells, but this are unusual spells, that can be easily obtained.
Inner Rage: Activates normaly
Rampage: Works the same way as Shield of Honor
Rocket Boots: Activates normaly
Bestial Wrath: Gives her Immunity, despite not being able to use it under normal situations
Dire Frenzy: The spell will be applied despite Lynessa not being a Beast
Explorer's Hat: Works the same way as Libram of Wisdom
Goblin Prank: Activates normaly
The Beast Within: Activates normaly
Improve Morale: Activates normaly
Sweeping Strikes: Activates normaly
- This dungeon reeks of magic. Delightful.
- The Light is mine!
Lynessa is unique to Hearthstone. She is a former Blood Knight who left the order, disgusted, after they stopped draining power from the naaru, as she felt that the elves had grown weak and that drawing from the Sunwell couldn't give her the power she truly sought. Now starving for magic, she has ventured to the catacombs, a repository of ancient energy. As she explores, she drains the magic from the air, feasting for the first time since she left Silvermoon City.
- Lynessa Sunsorrow's entrance music is taken from Ghostlands.
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.