Background[edit | edit source]
- Lunara is the eldest daughter of the demi-god Cenarius. While her sisters, the dryads, embody peace and the serene beauty of nature, Lunara’s apple didn’t fall far from her father’s tree—she’s a relentless defender of the wilderness and immortal proof that nature is red in claw and thorn. When your dad is a demi-god, and your grandparents are the goddess of the Moon and a god of the Wild, you’ve got a reputation to uphold. Lunara is more than up to the task.
- Lunara is a dryad located in the Dreamgrove in Val'sharah. She first appeared as a playable character in Heroes of the Storm, before being introduced in World of Warcraft: Legion and then in Hearthstone.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Lunara is unavailable to new players. It's unknown if she will become available again.
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
Functionality[edit | edit source]
- Comes with her own portrait
- Has custom emotes
- Has custom tray
- Has special animation when using Hero Power Shapeshift and Dire Shapeshift.
Flavor text[edit | edit source]
When viewed in the Collection, Lunara has the following flavor text:
- The first daughter of Cenarius: fierce defender of nature and natural hair-care products.
Obtained during the launch of the Year of the Raven.
Sounds[edit | edit source]
|Trigger: Astral Communion||▶️Let's see what nature has in store for me.|
|Trigger: Tree of Life||▶️Fresh as a flower.|
|Attack ||▶️This will be good.|
|Emote: Greetings||▶️Nature’s blessings upon you.|
|Emote: Well Played||▶️Well played.|
|Emote: Oops||▶️A wild miscalculation.|
|Emote: Threaten||▶️Suffer as the wildlands suffer!|
|Emote: Thanks||▶️I appreciate your efforts.|
|Unused: Sorry||▶️I have to apologize for that.|
|Concede||▶️I can't win them all.|
|Start||▶️The forest fights back.|
|Running out of time||▶️Time grows short.|
|Thinking ||▶️Let's see….|
|Thinking ||▶️Now how about…|
|Thinking ||▶️What if….|
|Almost out of cards||▶️I'm running out of cards!|
|Out of cards||▶️I have no cards left!|
|Error: Need a weapon||▶️I have no weapon.|
|Error: Not enough mana||▶️I need more mana!|
|Error: Minion exhausted||▶️That minion can't attack again!|
|Error: Hero already attacked||▶️I already attacked.|
|Error: Minion not ready||▶️That minion can't attack yet.|
|Error: Hand already full||▶️My hand overflows!|
|Error: Too many minions||▶️I have too many minions!|
|Error: Can't play that card||▶️That cowardly minion is hiding|
|Error: Can't target Stealthed minion||▶️I can't do that.|
|Error: Not a valid target||▶️That's not possible.|
|Error: Must attack Taunt minion||▶️I must attack the Taunt minion first!|
|Error: Generic||▶️That is not going to happen.|
|Emote: Greetings [Lunar New Year]||▶️Let us celebrate the New Year!|
|Start [Mirror]||▶️For the wildlands!|
|Emote: Greetings [Holidays]||▶️Happy Feast of Winter Veil!|
|Emote: Wow||▶️That was wild!|
|Emote: Greetings [Happy New Year]||▶️Let us celebrate the New Year!|
|Unused: Greetings [Fire Festival]||▶️I love the Fire Festival!|
|Unused: Greetings [Pirate Day]||▶️Yarr! I be a pirate!|
|Emote: Greetings [Happy Halloween]||▶️Happy Hallows End!|
|Unused: Greetings [Happy Noblegarden]||▶️Happy Noblegarden!|
|Emote: Greetings [Mirror]||▶️And upon you.|
|Selection in Choose Your Hero||▶️Leaps and bounds ahead of you.|
|Start [Malfurion Stormrage]||▶️Ishnu'alah, Archdruid.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lunara is voiced by Amy Walker.
- Lunara is the first Heroes of the Storm original character to appear in Hearthstone.
- Lunara is the first Druid alternate hero. Druid was the last class to get an alternate hero.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19966 (2018-04-10): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard Entertainment (2018-02-27). The Year of the Raven Soars Ahead. PlayHearthstone.