|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Abilities:||Choose One, Deal damage, Summon|
2 out of 2 saplings recommend that you summon the saplings.
How to get
|Golden Living Roots||400||50|
Choose One cards
Like other druid Choose One cards, Living Roots is strong for its versatility. In the early game you can use it to create board presence and in the mid to late game you can use it to deal 2 damage. Can work well in a token druid deck.
- "The vines grew angry, as if every weed in Azeroth sought revenge upon those who would destroy their fertile home."
Living Roots appears to be based on Entangling Roots, a druid ability in World of Warcraft that roots the target in place for up to 30 seconds. This is a key spell for Balance druids, ranged spell casters who need to stay out of reach of melee types.
Living Roots is a card in the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game. However, its text "Attach to target ally. Ongoing: Attached ally can't attack or exhaust unless its controller pays 2." is clearly very different to that in Hearthstone.
On March 26, 2020, Living Roots' rarity was accidentally changed from Common to Epic and the regular card could be disenchanted for 100 dust instead of the normal 5. The disenchantment problem was fixed on March 27 following a server-side hotfix, but the card still appeared visually as an Epic card on the client-side. The card was fully reverted back on the March 30, 2020 patch.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Twilight of the Dragons" series, for the card Living Roots.
- Patch 126.96.36.199662 (2021-03-25): Nature spell school added.
- Patch 188.8.131.52582 (2020-03-30): Rarity changed from Epic to Common.
- Patch 184.108.40.206222 (2020-03-26): (Undocumented) Rarity changed from Common to Epic.
- Patch 220.127.116.11933 (2019-04-04): A number of "Choose One" cards have had unique art added for each possible option.
- Patch 18.104.22.16886 (2015-08-18): Added.
- Living roots is now an Epic?. (March 26, 2020). Reddit. Retrieved on 2020-03-31.