She’s smaller than her sisters Mediumwarden and Heavywarden.
RARITY=3 CLASS=12 ELITE=0 COST=1 HEALTH=2 ATK=1 CARDTYPE=4 ENCHANTMENT_BIRTH_VISUAL=0 ENCHANTMENT_IDLE_VISUAL=0 TRIGGER_VISUAL=1 COLLECTIBLE=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
As well as being collected in decks, Lightwarden can also be summoned by the following cards.
- Regular Lightwarden could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
- Healing undamaged characters will not activate this minion's effect; Health must be restored.
This card works well with the Priest and healing effects such as , , and . With cards that can heal multiple targets like and or multiple times like , it can potentially gain a massive Attack boost. It's fragile, but under the right conditions it becomes devastating for the opponent to deal with if they lack the proper removal tools.
- ▶️ In the Light's name!
- ▶️ Face the light!
- ▶️ <death sound>
The title "Lightwarden" has only been heard of once before, borne by Adyen the Lightwarden. Given the Lightwarden's race and location, they appear to be connected.
- Adyen the Lightwarden is a level 71 draenei quest giver located on the Aldor Rise of the neutral Shattrath City. Adyen is located at the base of the steps leading up to the Shrine of Unending Light.
- He also helps during the final battle against Socrethar.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Blood of Gladiators" series, for the card Disperse Magic.