UncollectibleDeal 3 damage to all enemy minions. Overload: (2)
|Abilities:||Deal damage, Overload|
|Wiki tags:||Area of effect|
An umbrella won't be effective, I'm afraid.
How to get
|Golden Lightning Storm||800||100|
Two copies of regular Lightning Storm (Core) are obtained for raising shaman to level 6.
Two copies of golden Lightning Storm (Core) are obtained for winning 100 games as shaman.
- Regular Lightning Storm could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
Please add any available information to this section.
- According to Ben Brode, Lightning Storm once dealt 1-10 damage, and cost "a lot more mana".
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Call of Lightning.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 22.214.171.124662 (2021-03-25): Now reads: Deal 3 damage to all enemy minions. Overload: (2) (previously: Deal 2-3 damage to all enemy minions. Overload: (2)). Now has Nature spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 126.96.36.19940 (April or May 2013): Mana cost reduced to 3, down from 4.
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2014-08-06).
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Building the Fire (UK). (2013-03-19).