|Abilities:||Deal damage, Overload|
|Tags:||Area of effect|
Deal 3 damage to all enemy minions. Overload: (2)
An umbrella won't be effective, I'm afraid.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Lightning Storm||800||100|
Core set[edit | edit source]
Two copies of regular Lightning Storm (Core) are obtained for raising shaman to level 6.
Two copies of golden Lightning Storm (Core) are obtained for winning 100 games as shaman.
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
- Regular Lightning Storm could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to Ben Brode, Lightning Storm once dealt 1-10 damage, and cost "a lot more mana".
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Call of Lightning.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 18.104.22.168662 (2021-03-25): Now reads: Deal 3 damage to all enemy minions. Overload: (2) (previously: Deal 2-3 damage to all enemy minions. Overload: (2)). Now has Nature spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 22.214.171.12440 (April or May 2013): Mana cost reduced to 3, down from 4.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2014-08-06).
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Building the Fire (UK). (2013-03-19).