|Set:||Kobolds & Catacombs|
The shortest distance between two points is a leyline.
RARITY=3 CLASS=4 COLLECTIBLE=1 ELITE=0 COST=4 HEALTH=5 ATK=4 CARDTYPE=4 CARDRACE=18 BATTLECRY=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- The following cards will be affected by Leyline Manipulator's Battlecry:
- Generated cards, such as from , , or ;
- Copies of existing cards, such as from , , , or ;
- Token minions created on the board but have been returned to hand or shuffled into deck;
- Cards shuffled into the player's deck by Start of Game effects, like with or ;
- Cards that have been transformed in-hand by another card, such as by , , and the Corrupt keyword.
- The following will not be affected by Leyline Manipulator's Battlecry:
This card acts like for Rogues, reducing the cost of cards you've gained off of other effects. If you are able to hoard a large amount of spells, it will give you much more value out of them. It also has fair stats for its cost, which means you can play it for its stats if necessary.
This is a key card for Exodia Mage as its main combo enabler. Using two copies of created with , it discounts their cost just enough to allow it to combo with and .
- This power is ecstasy.
- I consume!
- Ley lines (or leylines) are channels of immense power that course through the earth itself like blood vessels carrying arcane magic instead of scarlet fluid. In Azeroth, the lines are artificially intersected by a series of 'anchors' to form a complex arrangement in which the whole planet is draped. Said junctions are catalogued in the Arcanomicon, the map of all ley lines gifted to by the titan Norgannon.
- Archmage Vargoth studied the ley lines of Draenor and discovered several similarities to those on Azeroth. He believed this may indicate a similar genesis.
- The Mystic Runesabers feed on magic and have recently emerged from the shadows in search of ley lines. Stellagosa, and presumably the rest of the blue dragonflight, are capable of seeing the ley lines when they are underground.
- Ley lines on the surface tend to crystallize in the form of glowing purple mana crystals.
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.
- Kyeongbeom Kim and James Hong (2017-11-28). Leyline Manipulator - Exclusive Card Reveal for Hearthstone: Kobolds and Catacombs - Inven Global. Retrieved on 2017-11-29.