- For the collectible minion in Ashes of Outland set, see .
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
- Boss always casts at the first turn.
- If Tracking is not in his starting hand, he will draw it at the start of first turn.
- The player always draws the cards on first six turns in next order:
- Turn 1 -
- Turn 2 -
- Turn 3 -
- Turn 4 -
- Turn 5 -
- Turn 6 -
- If any of these cards were got on mulligan or drawn earlier using other cards, the player will draw a random card instead on respective turn. The cards above may be one of these randomly drawed cards; it leads to another random draw at turns 1-6 accordingly.
- Since Leoroxx doesn't have any minions in his Deck, nor does he has any cards that generate one to his Hand, and you are guaranteed to draw on turn 6, playing it on turn 6 is a powerful play.
- Your attack need to be planed as all Leoroxx's secrets are in response to attack except a copy of Snipe. Refer to the above Deck list for possible secrets.
- There is lack of value generator in Leoroxx's Deck, except , so you will eventually outvalue him. However as his Spell often cannot remove your minion efficiently, you should be able to smack his health low by the time he get to play .
- Rexxar (present)
- I have wandered a long way... across worlds and wars... bonds forged and broken.
- There is much to learn from this journey, if you have the strength to follow it.
- I was born on Draenor. As war broke out around us, my people, the mok'nathal, remained peaceful. And unprepared.
- Trust in our ways. They have always served us well.
- The rise of the Horde changes everything. We must take a side!
- You would do best not to speak.
- Heed my words.
- I know better!
- Listen to me!
- I fear you are going down a dark path, my son.
- The land sustains us. The beasts answer us. What more do you want?
- Trust in peace. There is no safer course.
- My own son speaks like this?! I will teach you a lesson.
- The Horde is mighty. They could crush us at any moment, just like they crushed the draenei.
- Not if we are quiet.
- We are half-ogre, half-orc. Outsiders will never accept us.
- Still, we must try.
- Our clan is too small. Our allies too few.
- The mountains hide us. That is protection enough!
- You think like they do. That is not how you were raised.
- I have proved my point!
- You have proved you do not belong here. Leave me.
- A father's wisdom may be hard, but it is fair.
- Leoroxx is the leader of the mok'nathal, a clan of ogre-orc hybrids dwelling in Blade's Edge Mountains, and the father of Rexxar, Champion of the Horde. The mok'nathal are very pacifistic, but Rexxar — against the wishes of his father — joined the Horde believing that there was nothing left for him among his people. For his actions, Leoroxx disowned him, and for thirty years his mind has remained stubbornly set against his son, even after Rexxar returned to Draenor — now Outland — to search for what remained of his people. Leoroxx has a companion lynx named .
- Patch 184.108.40.206352 (2020-09-29): Added.
|Book of Heroes|
|Illidan (Demon Hunter)||