|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Generate|
|Wiki tags:||Random, Spell-related|
When it comes to spells, she loves 'em then she librams.
- For the alternate hero, see Lady Liadrin.
How to get
|Lady Liadrin (minion)||1600||400|
|Golden Lady Liadrin (minion)||3200||1600|
- Lady Liadrin adds spells to the player's hand in a random order.
Liadrin is meant for paladin decks that have a lot of buff cards. Similar in ways to Lynessa Sunsorrow, but instead of casting all the buffs on a single minion, Liadrin allows the player the freedom of choosing where they want the buffs to go, at the cost of mana and hand-size. Giving the player more copies of Blessing of Might and Blessing of Kings gives this minion decent value for her cost, but the lack of taunt means playing her may be on the slow side.
Where Lady Liadrin really shines is with the Libram cards. Paired with Aldor Truthseeker and Aldor Attendant, you should be able to ideally play most of the librams you gain from Liadrin the turn you play her. However, if one has already played Libram of Wisdom more than 5 times before Liadrin is played, one must be wary of hand-size issues to avoid overdrawing. Lightforged Blessing is also a strong choice, giving continuous healing from minions.
Oddly, Liandrin gives back Equality.
- Lady Liadrin (pronounced /liːɑːdrin/, "lee-AH-drihn") is the matriarch of the Blood Knights, Silvermoon's order of blood elf paladins. Once a high priestess of the Light, Liadrin became disillusioned with her faith after the Scourge invasion of Quel'Thalas, and spent the following years honing her martial prowess against the undead occupying the Ghostlands. When M'uru was shipped to Silvermoon by Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider, Liadrin was summoned by Grand Magister Rommath to partake in a radical idea the magi had devised: the empowerment of Light-wielding warriors by siphoning the captive naaru's holy energies.
- Contemptuous of the Light's failure to protect her homeland in its hour of greatest need, Liadrin volunteered herself for this notion, and thus became the first of the Blood Knights, an order she rules to this day. Following Kael'thas' betrayal, Liadrin sought redemption for her people; and with the revitalization of the Sunwell, she has rekindled a far more harmonious relationship with the Light. Liadrin, though called zealous, arrogant, and short-tempered by some, has always led her order with strength and conviction; and after fighting to rid Quel'Thalas of the Scourge, Liadrin now seeks the utter destruction of its progenitor, the Burning Legion. In her eyes, the Legion's downfall is all that matters.
- Lady Liadrin is nearly identical to Grand Poet Ezzera, a scrapped Priest legendary that was being tested for The Boomsday Project.
- Patch 18.104.22.168222 (2020-03-26): Added.
- Chadd Nervig on Twitter. (2020-03-23).