- What is a villain without an army of disposable henchcreatures? As a promising villain in training you will have access to lackeys, 1/1 minions with devious battlecries.
- All Lackey are 1/1 minions that cost 1 mana with powerful Battlecries.
- Generation of Lackeys is always random. Thus if multiple Lackeys are generated at once, it is possible that they will be duplicates.
- All Invoke cards also generate a Lackey when used by Rogue.
- and are not Lackeys and will not trigger Lackey-related effects. Nor is , despite its Lackey-related ability, itself a Lackey either.
Each of the Lackeys introduced in Rise of Shadows are based on the members of the League of E.V.I.L,, and have mechanics that hearken back to their masters or the set they originated in.
- Ethereal Lackey serves and is based on .
- Faceless Lackey serves Madame Lazul and is based on .
- Goblin Lackey serves , and might be inspired by his ability to grant minions Rush.
- Kobold Lackey serves , and while not based on any specific minion, its brute-force effect fits well with kobold mentality. As seen on , the effect was originally based on .
- Witchy Lackey serves , and is based on various Shaman mechanics, especially . Additionally, it looks similar to the boss-exclusive .
Lackey-generating cards creating random Lackeys represents the League's united goals, with them all sharing lackeys between each other.
- was a new type of Lackey added with the Saviors of Uldum expansion.
- was a new type of Lackey added with the Descent of Dragons expansion.
- Patch 184.108.40.206933 (2019-04-04): Added.
- Rise of Shadows - Hearthstone. Retrieved on 2019-03-14.